1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Vs Snake Boss/BBS

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Not righting apology I already did that and I am not doing anything wrong.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    W8, BBS... So you are seriously afraid you will loose? After all this posts about owning anyone and everyone and chamame dodging you in fear and about putting ext in his rightfull place, you are now scared you will lost? Are you really going to dodge this FT10 because of rules for what will happen if you LOST?
    Oww, that is so cute
    [​IMG]

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Well the message clearly wasn't directed at you, was it? But since you replied; you're not exactly helping whatever situation exists die down are you?

All i see is a bunch of either children, or worse, childish adults with nothing better to do with their time. No one is prepared to be the bigger and better man (or woman), so everyone is trying their hardest to sink to whatever ridiculous level they view the others on. What we have here is a race to the bottom. Everyone loses and at the end of the day, you'll all look like idiots.

Tocuh likes this.
  4. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

^ Pretty much said the same thing on shoutbox last night, shit is dumb.

5. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Thoughtful response, gonna have to dwell on that for a while.

6. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    Use them all Ex. It will be a buffet of destruction! After we document the defeat of this fraud can we please go back to playing VF again?

7. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Yeah Wise, this is the last time in gonna deal with SNAKEBOSS and imo this should be the last time anyone waste time on him. After this I am putting him on ignore. He can say what he want, after I demolish him. If he talks shit, everyone can pull up the video of me demolishing him and what can he say :D. Its time to let the era of SNAKEBOSS die and be forgotten. Wiseman after this i'll play vf again lol.

Chefboy_OB likes this.
  8. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    Exzety make sure to get in some good wins with Lion. if this ever happens i'm watching it.

9. SNAKE BOSS

You all are taking this to serious, I just want to do this match in a good way and for fun with no shit talking or anything like that. Lets do this in a sportsmanship way how I mean it and thats how I see virtua fighter. So keep on talking like I said before because it does not matter and you just make it worse for your selfs saying that crap because its all on you. Be thankful for what you have and have respect. I dedicate this FT10 to a girl that past away this week, she was only 17 and I knew her and her family. I lost a lot of people this year even from my family, I did not want to bring this up but you just made it personal exzety. If I acted in any wrong way on here or anywhere else then my apologies for that, its been tough on me but everyone goes through some tough times sometimes. Thats why we have to get back up and be stronger. So I dont really care if I lose this match, I am not doing it for wins, loses or draws, I am doing it for something more so you can continue talking foolishness because its on you. This speech does not mean I think that I will lose this match because I am going for the win. So no more games lets do this.

10. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    sorry to hear about your loved ones who you lost. that's never something to laugh at and i wish you and your family the best.

however, understand that your conduct in the past is what caused people like exzety, myself, and others here to view you in a negative light. i don't know if any of those people here will ever respect you when it comes to VF or other games again. you pretty much brought this on yourself and if you stayed true to playing the right way on day one, these people wouldn't disrespect you.

11. ExzetyXat1

SNAKEBOSS its sad that she died. My condolences to you and your family.
    You made it personal not me. If you want sportsmanship, lets us only use our mains. Thats the only fair way.

12. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    Kage vs Lau/Wolf (i don't know if Lau is your main, BBS)

i'm liking Kage in this one. sorry BBS, but you're going to be in for it when you play his Kage.

13. SNAKE BOSS

In sportsmanship way I meant in no crap talking before, during and after the match. Who ever wins will win on that day and it does not make anyone better then anyone else. Also its boring to use one character for 10 or more matches in a row so thats why I will not do that. If you want to use your kage exzety then you can do that but I want to switch characters so that it will be interesting for us and the people who are going to watch.

14. ExzetyXat1

I know im allowing character switching. I will be using multiple characters.

15. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Yeah, no formal character rules, and no consequences for winning or losing except for pride and defeat. Just play.

DomAug likes this.
  16. DomAug

PSN:
    domaug
    i agree. as much as i dislike BBS, the extra stakes are kind of pointless. just play it and the loser is embarrassed.

17. SNAKE BOSS

There is no shame in defeat. I am going for the win as well as Exzety. So it should be a good match and I am practicing with other characters which I normally do not use just to mix it up.

18. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    ........It seems you wanna play fair and square. Thats good. But let this be a starting point for gaining back respect in the community and changing your attitude. If you truly show us how much you improved by facing ex and putting up a good fight or win somehow, you'll gain respect from everyone. They'll acknowledge your skills. lf he wipes the floor with you, dont trash talk in the future and accept defeat. Because at this point you wont be able to say anything like ex said

19. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    This thread is starting to sound like a bad japanese anime =\

Tocuh and BeastEG like this.
  20. ExzetyXat1