1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Vs Snake Boss/BBS

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Huh, I read through this and it seems like some stipulation-based court proceedings.

Pick whom you want, play however you want, and do what you want afterwards. Most of us, I think, just want proof that SNAKE BOSS!!!!!! will play properly and fairly. The outcome of this match isn't going to be the deciding factor on if and when the community suddenly accepts SNAKE BOSS!!! - that will only come by being someone whom the community wants here.

Generally, we want people who treat others with the respect and sportsmanship they deserve, and who are willing to admit if and when they've made a mistake/acted wrongly, apologise for it, and abstain from doing it again. You can't just say 'I said sorry and I'm face now' and expect everyone to be okay with your past actions, and you can't apologise for them but still defend them or try to justify them - that's completely hypocritical.

In regards to the match, I'd like to see it streamed so we can monitor the lag and D/Cs and make sure there're no stupid excuses going on. I don't want to hear later that 'zomg I didn't pick my main' or 'I wasn't playing with all my skills' or whatever - if you agree to a match, you should agree to respect the winner as the better player, regardless of whatever excuses you may have at the ready.

If you haven't set a date for this, go ahead and make one.

Darksoul173 likes this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I dont have excuses

3. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

I wish this could be done on xbl having it on psn guarantees DC's

4. SNAKE BOSS

No dcs unless its the network, but no one should leave the room.

5. SNAKE BOSS

So when r we doing this exzety?

6. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Lets hope that SEGA will soon announce VF6 so we all can move forward and forget this BBS-drama...

7. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

lol yall don't know when yall fighting?

8. SNAKE BOSS

Yea bring vf6 on because I might see you there.

9. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    *cues bad anime music* get it over with

10. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

R_Panda and EvenPit like this.
  11. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Exzety... for the love of god, don't lose.

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  12. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    And you'll play it legitimately? So, people can respect you? Because that's the only way that's going to happen.

13. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think Kamais_Ookin IS BBS/SNAKEBOSS.

14. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    Would not surprise me.

15. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Result ended in 12-2, or in SNAKE BOSS!!!!! Land, 10-3.

SNAKE BOSS was clearly out-matched by Exzety and was destroyed in pretty much every fight. We were all commenting that SNAKE BOSS is a poor player who relies on 2P way too much.

The dubious challenges and self-proclaimed wins did not go down well - everyone watching agreed That SNAKE BOSS won, at most, 2 matches, and that Exzety won between 10 and 12.

Then SNAKE BOSS decided to proclaim himself the winner of a 'FT100' because Exzety didn't accept... Not sure how that works.

In short, SNAKE BOSS was thoroughly beaten and is not deserving of is rank.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  16. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    Actually it was 10-1.
    SNAKE BOSS!!!!! 2nd win came after Exzety reached 10 victories

17. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

If it's recorded, then we have video proof. SNAKE BOSS won A ROUND, not a match, against Exz's Jean.

18. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    *Sidenote* scrolling up the page and reading all the SNAKE BOSS signatures is hilarious.

19. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
  20. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz