1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Vs Snake Boss/BBS

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 22, 2012.

1. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    Well, so what does this mean now? Does BBS have leave VF forum forever, or...take a picture of himself in a diaper or something?

2. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Means Snakeboss sucks almost as much as Final Showdown does.

BeastEG likes this.
  3. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    y does this game suck so much to you? the only i thing i dont like is the moves they got rid of for certain characters like jacky, akira, sarah.

JacobEvo likes this.
  4. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    they got rid of Lion's 6PKG throw too. :(

but yeah, i disagree with steelbaz. this is my favorite VF game so far, right next to VF4E.

JacobEvo likes this.
  5. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hey peeps I am putting this thread out here for anyone who would want to do a FT10 vs me on psn and if someone can stream it for the vf community. Just good matches in FT10 streamed against anyone. Also if anyone else wants to do any FT10s vs anyone else then you can post here, either if its on psn or even xbl.

6. SNAKE BOSS

I know vf2011 wanted to do a Ft10 vs me but made up a lot of excuses about lag and such. So vf2011 if u still want this match then lets do it and I will even wire up for u. So let me know.

7. SNAKE BOSS

Also if anyone has vf2 online edition on psn like I do and want to have some matches and even a FT10 then let me know as well and post here. Thank You. and yes my icon in vf2 is green. I also trying to change my icon color in vf5fs win lose or draw so dont run away from me when I challenge u.

8. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    There's an EDIT button...

9. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    Haha!

10. SNAKE BOSS

Sushi threw out this challenge after I beat him a couple of times on psn ranked and send him a good games message. So if u sushi want still want this then like I said before I do not back down from a challenge. Also if someone can stream then let us know.

11. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

12. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    After you beat me a couple times? loooooooool what a joke... suck boss, instead of challenging stormlords u challenging me... A guy of one month playing...So pity... But I m in, i ll shut ur mouth one for all =)

DomAug likes this.
  13. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Amazing you only have 1 month under your belt but you've got a great bit of skill on you man. Is this your first VF ever? Or is it just 1 month with FS?

DomAug likes this.
  14. SNAKE BOSS

Hey sushi u r the one that challanged me after I beat u in rank match, u sending ur hate mail. Dont u know its the holidays man cheer up and dont hate. Also I have not played vf in a week until yesterday so u might have a chance.

15. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Threads like this DO NOT BELONG IN THE NEW STARTER FORUMS.

Take more care where you put your threads.

16. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Don't fall for the trap it isn't worth it maki. If he were as good as GT or some other person that earned his rank as a Stormlord properly as it he should have from the beginning I would say go for it but not him. There is a reason why I avoid him on purpose still even now like many other people here but you will see it the hard way.

17. SNAKE BOSS

I am no stormlord, I am just me and I know no one believes in me here and think that I am going to lose this match but I just bring it even more so lets do this thing. Also shadowmaster you are missing out on good matches vs me.

18. SNAKE BOSS

Yea I did not know and frogot were to put it, if there is a way I can redirect this thread to events section.

19. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Ty bro but It s not amazing, i m just in love with this game and i play it a lot =ppp No it s not my first, I played VF4E and a little bit VF4. VF5 i didn t coz i didn t have xbox and on ps3 there wasn t online playing so...
    Lol liar as usually, you are the first one who talked about FT10 and how u ll eat me like a sushi, i just answered u i'm in... But anyway, i hate repeat myself, read once again my first post... and play vf, if u lose i will accept no excuses...
    Yeah i know it s christmas, but i don t hate you, i already told you, i hate this idea that you are stormlord coz y don t deserve it. Coz u play only weaker ppl and if u win hardly u duck, like u did with me... It s not winning that i m looking for, just to play you and kick your ass in 1 or 2 matches... That will be enough for me coz it will prouve that you re a fake stormlord... Against exzety or kingo or rodnutz, if they play seriously, i won t be able to take even a round... That what i call a stormlord (or better)
    Yeah i know shadow but i m not the kind of guy who ducks challenge =) And I got nothing to lose, no presure for me, more for him lol

20. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    ... :rolleyes: