1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Vs Snake Boss/BBS

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 22, 2012.

1. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    [​IMG] My futur avatar =)

BlackGeneral, ToyDingo and Shinobi like this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Lol its future my French friend lol.

3. SNAKE BOSS

I dont dodge anyone like I said before I gave u a rematch even after all the shit u were talking and I still kicked ur ass. The time that I did not accept ur matches were because u started talking trash and making excuses after I trashed ur ass and I told u if u stop talking trash then I will play u again so stop talking trash because I dont do that shit unless u started first as u did and I was just defending myself as I should be and its justified. Also the pressure is on u to win and not me because they consider u a very good player. Also do not ever say or judge who deserves what because u dont have that right and u dont know the whole store so dont hate and if u still want this FT10 I will be glad to put u in your place and humble you. I wanted to do this Ft10 in a sportsmanship way but you Sushi are making it personal.

4. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Ha ha this guy

5. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I don t care if they think i m good or not coz i know i m not good enough, there is a lot of thing i have to learn, because i play this game for only one month... But i m pretty sure that i ve got enough xp to beat a fake stormlord like u. And the pressure is on you, if i beat u it will reveal that u re fake =) yes because a novice beat you. You can take who you want, Lau taka wolf, i don t care coz the results will be the same =)
    So, as jacky says, less talk more action, when do you wanna do that?

edit: i don t talk anymore, i m just waiting you to show me that u got balls and the answer when you wanna get ur ass kicked!!!

R_Panda likes this.
  6. SNAKE BOSS

If u beat me or not it does not prove anything fake or not because I am all real and like I said before I dont consider myself a stormlord so there u already lost that one and the pressure is on u my french buddy because u r expected to win wich is actually bad for u because I am going to bring it even harder this time around. We can do this when ever we get someone to stream so ask MisterRadon or BlackStar if they can stream and about my balls u will see them on ur face when I slam u.

7. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Why You guys even entertain this Dickhead?

8. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Lol i don t need any stream just somebody to host to prouve who wins so tell me when

9. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Coz i wanna shut his mouth once for all

SDS_Overfiend1 likes this.
  10. SNAKE BOSS

Hi everyone I have an idea that I want to share with all of u and that is the idea of having a FT10 every month streamed online. This Ft10 would be like a payperview event but free. Every month we could have two or 3 Ft10 back to back on one stream in 1 room. The room can hold up to 8 people and 1 of those people would be the streamer so that leaves room for another 7 people so we can have up to 3 FT10 one after another every month streamed. Also we can have FT10 title matches and championships. We can do a FT10 tournament to determean the champion and then there could be challenges for number one contender to face the champion and the champ has to put up his title on the line. All this could be determeant by the number of wins in FT10s and the score like 10-7 and so on and who has the most points at the end of the time period will have a chance at the champion. The champion does not have to be in anymore FT10 after he gets that title but he only has to face the number 1 contender to defend it like in sports. Also this is open to world wide. So peeps let me know what u all think about this idea and if who is interested in it because there r no online events going on right now after the circuit has ended and this will keep people on vf and also its good practice for off line events as well. So let me know what u all think.

11. SNAKE BOSS

First u should shut ur mouth because u opened first.

12. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    tell me when we play!!!

13. SNAKE BOSS

I cant tommorow at 9

14. MakiLeSushi

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    when?

15. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    Mission Impossible )

16. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

d8b.png

17. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Pretty sure he's just trolling you now.

18. SNAKE BOSS

well u r wrong

19. SNAKE BOSS

20. R_Panda

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Then why have you not told sushi when you want to have this first to ten? You lying trolling illiterate stupid fuck