1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Vs Snake Boss/BBS

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Nov 22, 2012.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Whats with the words panda? Watch ur damn mouth and u r wrong again plus I said when we get someone to stream and when we r both able to do this we will.

2. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Please take out that pink glases you are wearing here, Shushi. All this is about is another flame.
    You will win, he will claim he let you and he will beat you with both his thumbs stick in ass, if he will actually try. Another try for flame.
    Then he will attack someone else to try to provoke yet another flame.

This is what ShitBoss is all about here on VFDC. Provoking flame wars and then playing poor victim role on mods.

Zekiel, ExzetyXat1 and R_Panda like this.
  3. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    No one is going to stream anymore of your shit, SNAKE BOSS, and Sushi said he doesn't care either, so just play already.

MakiLeSushi and steelbaz like this.
  4. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Nobody will stream your matches :rolleyes:

MakiLeSushi, R_Panda and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  5. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Snakeboss I had my fun with you, pretty much everyone has. It is time to stop what you're doing. Your trolling was funny. Your FT10 with Kamais was legendary lol. You could start a flame war after being active in the shoutbox for 5 minutes. Today, you're past your glory days. Like what Unicorn said you're going to do the same thing over and over untill you've done a FT10 with everybody in the community.Snakeboss you can't troll anymore on VFDC. Get DOA5,Tekken,UMVC3, etc and go on their forum site and pick fights there.

DomAug, steelbaz and R_Panda like this.
  6. Vick Vega

Vick Vega Well-Known Member

PSN:
    V1ckV3GA
    XBL:
    V1ckV3GA
    I'm just wondering why "You" and "Are" seem to be impossible for BBS to spell.lol

BlackGeneral likes this.
  7. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    I was free yesterday and waited for him, he told me that he is in a room with ZBEP and there s a lot of ppl, i told him ok tell me when you finish i ll be waiting you he told me i ll finish soon, and do you know what happened? lol I think that everybody already know... he ran away =)
    Now my lil fake boss i don t wanna see you anymore, you told me you ll show me your balls, but it seems like nonexistent lol so like exzety said
    I think that the best for you is to get wwe13 but it s my opinion lol

steelbaz and R_Panda like this.
  8. MakiLeSushi

MakiLeSushi Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

PSN:
    MakiLeSushi
    XBL:
    MakiLeSushi
    Not this button, this one is reply, the other one =)

Tocuh and R_Panda like this.
  9. Nathan S

Nathan S Well-Known Member

PSN:
    generalripper114
    Can we cut promos in this new World Virtua Fighting Federation?

Let me tell you something, brother. What'cha gonna do when the Ripper runs wild on you?! Do you smell what the Ripper is cookin'? If you're down with the Ripper give me a hell yeah!

ExzetyXat1 and BlackGeneral like this.
  10. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    WWE is probably the way to go since he'd get destroyed at Tekken and especially DOA, where predictable, repeated spam, costs you like no other, regardless of his legendary lag switching.

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  11. SNAKE BOSS

Lol very funny especially the wwe 13 which is a good wrestling game actually. Also sushi I did not say that I am going to do a FT10 right after I was done in ZBEP room so stop saying lies. Also I am not here to troll anyone. I just want to do this for vf and the community. I have DOA5 and even other fighters and I am actually pretty good in them but vf5fs is my favorite fighter this year and my game of the year for this year too. So if you dont know by now that I really like vf then you all are just dumb or something. I have not been talking shit about anyone on here but you peeps continue to poke the bear. I am for real about this and not responding to any foolishness like I said before and sushi we still can do this FT10 if you dont run away. Also I want this streamed so that if I win then everyone here can see that I am for real this time and will not make any excuses even if I lose. So lets do this thing in 2 hours sushi and get MisterRadon to stream.

12. SNAKE BOSS

Read above post.

13. SNAKE BOSS

Read the above post.

14. SNAKE BOSS

Read above post.

15. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    No SUSHI. NO! You stream FT10 or me get pissed. I'll say '' Y U NO STREAM!?" Its SNAKE BOSS!! You have to lol.

16. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    Which is why l declined his FT10 back then. He's full of it and not trustworthy to sportsmanship.

17. SNAKE BOSS

Well thats why u will not find out the truth in that I changed my ways but it seems u have not so keep on running pal.

18. SNAKE BOSS

I am trying to do something good for u peeps but u continue to be idiots.

19. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

SNAKEBOSS after every FT10 you lose, please use this book.

for+dummies2.JPG

MakiLeSushi and steelbaz like this.
  20. SNAKE BOSS

Lolllllllll very funny did u use that book exzety because it seems like u have a lot of time on ur hands to make that picture very funny but u can keep it for ur self because I will not be needing it and if u really want a real match then lets do another FT10 and u will see. Lol.