1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Zekiel vs ExzetyXaT

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Dec 14, 2012.

1. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Any predictions? Anybody want to stream this?

2. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    YES! Now this is a match that I'm looking forward too. :)

I'm not going to make any predictions, but good luck to you both. When is this happening exactly?

3. ExzetyXat1

I got to talk to Zekiel to see when he wants to do this.

4. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    yea when you wanna do it exzety? next week. what day/time?

5. ExzetyXat1

What about next week on Wensday at 5:00 PM PST?

6. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Let me know when this is going down, I would watch.

7. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    this should be good. i haven't played Zekiel a lot but he's not bad.

8. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    This should be a great set. And Wednesday is the last day of finals for me so I'm down to watch.

9. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    yea thats fine with me but lets try to get someone to stream it. Then '' i'll give it 100%!"

10. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
  11. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    yea its thursday not wednesday

12. MisterRadon

MisterRadon Member

PSN:
    MisterRadon
    XBL:
    MisterRadon
    So confirmed that this is happening tomorrow, not today? Also, Zekiel approached me to stream this one as well, which I am down to do.

13. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    radon jump online btwn 5pm - 6 pacific. i'll let you know when its time.

14. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    So when is this supposed to go down?

15. MisterRadon

MisterRadon Member

PSN:
    MisterRadon
    XBL:
    MisterRadon
  16. ExzetyXat1

Sorry Zekiel I had to that. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL. I couldn't resist

MakiLeSushi likes this.
  17. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Lol. Ok now zakriel do u accept my FT10, yes or no.

18. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    NO. thats my awnser. Thank exzety for it. im not going to look like a fool x2. Becuz your probably going to say the same shit you said against exzety. ''i was holding back''. So im not going to waste time with you. I want competition, srry.

Valakrie likes this.
  19. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    And im srry too so shut up. You wasted my time and made me look a fool. FT10 is serious. Its not like circuit. Do you not know the purpose of a FT10? To bring hype into the community and expand it. Also to level people up. U just killed the purpose of this. Every FT10 ive seen they dnt hold back. VFnumbers, Denkai, Chief flash, Truewiseman, GT, Tricky Shidosha and whoever else has done it. They all played there best. Doing 10-20 matches in a row against 1 opponent really shows your skill. It actually proves something. In FT10"s there is no tolerance 4 lag BS either. So who ever wins ,no excuses. But this dude Snake Boss making excuses and shit when he lost, then you come along and talkin about ''TROLLED",your no better then him. Your just direspecting the whole meaning and the opponent. Its puts a negative uptake on online community events in general.

20. ExzetyXat1

Okay Zekiel. Are you mad that I can get 6 wins without trying hard? While you were using every ounce of skill on me trying to win. Come on you're taking this too seriously. I didn't go all out because there was no pressure to win. When I faced Wiseman there was alot of hype behind it. Everyone expected Wiseman to win, so I wanted to prove them wrong.
    You know Zekiel what happens when I go all out with Kage. I didn't feel the need to do that on our FT10.

If you still need prove something, you know where to find me. I will be happy to kick your ass.