1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT10 Zekiel vs ExzetyXaT

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by ExzetyXat1, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    no pressure to win? you cant say that because you were trolling. how would we have known if you had won if you were trying? I couldve beat you 10-9. how would you know? idc that i won. It was BS. You dont have the right to say anything. lf you beat me 10-0 i wouldve respected it. you disrespected me. kick my ass? Now you act like i cant win at all. ive fought you where you played hard and won. i'll inv you.

Valakrie likes this.
  2. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    My 2 cents on the matter
    Doesn't matter if you win/lose by being serious/trolling
    Don't come later and say "i wasn't serious i was trolling yadda yadda blah blah" that make you look weak and like you're making excuses for yourself.
    Just be nice and say GGS.
    it's always better to be humble and a good sport.

Vick Vega, Valakrie, Genzen and 3 others like this.
  3. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Okay

4. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Like I said u are backing out cause u know u will probably lose but its not about winning or losing and will not say anything if u win or lose cause I am not throwing anymore matches and there r no stipulations, so I give u one more chance do u accept, yes or no. If no then I was right and u dont need to say anything.

5. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    i'll say this in another way so you can understand. I said no because i dont see you as competition, I have no respect for you and l cant trust your level of sportsmanship. You said the same things to exzety b4 that FT10 and what happened? You made excuses and ddnt accept your lost. I have no time for that. As for being afraid of you? Why would be afraid of a guy who is known as a fraud, and was so desperate to earn a rank, that he dced 100's of times? See SB, you dont understand. No one has repect for you in this community because your a hypocrite. You talk about wanting face then talk BS. "Im steppin in for exzety in this FT''Seriously?

Valakrie, MakiLeSushi and Genzen like this.
  6. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I am no fraud but u r cause u r the one making excuses and cause u dont want to lose to me and if u dont respect me then thats on u and I dont respect u for dodging me. For my rank yea I got it not the way most would agree on but that was before I new about this site and rank is just rank if someone can play and just fight hunters all the way to getting their stormlord rank without dc does not really mean they r that good. So I dont look at rank that way I could be in the dans and still have the skill that I do and beat people who are darkslayers and so on. I said no more excuses but u r just a fool to think the way u do so if u want to do this FT10 in a good way then let me know just dont talk shit cause it means nothing. Have a nice day.

7. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173

MakiLeSushi and IcKY99 like this.