1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FUCK ALL Y'ALL VF HATERS!

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, May 8, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

MAN, I KNOW THIS IS NONE OF YOU GUYS, BUT i HAVE BEEN A HARDCORE FAN SINCE vf 1 CAME OUT. TO ME, IT IS THE BEST 3D FIGHTING GAME OUT THERE. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT ALL U HATERS SAY, THINKING THAT TEKKEN OR EVEN SOUL CALIBER CAN COMPARE, FUCK THAT SHIT! I AM SICK OF READING ALL THE CRITICISM ABOUT VF, SAYING THAT IT DON'T LOOK GOOD, CUZ THE GRAPHICS SUCK OR THE MOVES DON'T LOOK AS GOOD AND ITS TOO HARD TO PLAY, MAN FUCK THAT,...ALL THAT COMPLAINING WHEN DUMB SHITS CAN'T EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO PLAY IT CUZ THEY SO FUCKIN STUPID TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY! I DON'T MEAN TO CONTEST, BUT IM LETTING OUT MY ANGER ON THIS FORUM WHICH I JUST RANDOMLY FOUND TONIGHT, AND I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT VIRTUA FIGHTER 4 IS GOING TO ROCK THIS MOTHER FUCKA! TRUE, I SAW THE SCREEN SHOTS AND IT DIDN'T LOOK AS CLEAN AS THE OLD ONES, BUT THEY DIDN'T LET ME LOSE FAITH IN MY FAVORITE DEVELOPERS, FOR I HAD SEEN THE VIDEO, AND I HAD WITNESSED GREATNESS,........SO ONCE AGAIN,...FUCK TEKKEN, FUCK SOUL CALIBER, FUCK DEAD OR ALIVE, ALL ALL YOU ALL WHO DON'T THINK VF CAN STAND UP TO YOUR SHIT. VF FOREVER!

2. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

amen to that! (*just humor him, he may go away*)

3. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

At least he's on our side =) /nt

nt

4. Guest

Guest Guest

1) ABSOLUTELY.

2) CAPITAL LETTERS DO SUCK. People tend to ignore you when you shout.

3) Guessing you were drunk when you wrote that. True? If so, respond and we'll go get ripped to the tits and play VF at the local arcade until they rip our balls off or run us down with dingo dogs for not voting at all...

4) (which is really 1) again) ABSOLUTELY. The bile rises when I try to show someone VF and they say "this sucks... let's play Soul Calibur"... they just don't GET IT. I used to work with a Tekken Tournament national contender (am lucky enough to be in the game industry, BTW) and we used to get into some downtown muthaf^&king ARGUMENTS about VF vs Tekken... was the first time I realized that 90% of teenagers are just about f@$king worthless as conversationalists. Anyways, go tell it on the mountain (the message is, once again: DEATH TO GAMES WITH 3D MODELS AND F&*KING 2D GAMEPLAY! [look out Tekken]), and know that:

... other fantastic fighting games that truly follow VF1's brilliant "realism + true 3d action" example are the Bushido Blade series (I led the QA team on Kengo!) and UFC for DC by Crave (worked on that too). Total 3d fighting enthusiasts who are also oldschoolers should check out Ballz for sum laffs... the graphics are laughable, but the 3d gameplay totally rocks (think the plat was SNES).

)5 OOps I migyht be dirundk right now myself;... offer stands.. if your in La respond with Phond # and lets to fuck it up.. I m buying.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you kidding? This sounds like a guy I could drink with...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: At least he's on our side =) /nt

Wise words. Although his language was shocking, he was correct.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

SITE WHICH I JUST RANDOMLY FOUND ........hmmmmmmmm interesting, acctually it was the first adress i searched when i first went on the net to search Vf-info....

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I think everyone has his right to choose his game. However I really don't know how Tekken can be compared to VF??