1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

funny thing about adamyuki

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by 001, Mar 14, 2008.

1. 001

001 Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

guy doesn't want me to put sanwa parts in his stick but instead he asks to make his vf4 stick work with 360 and to add a headset port.

surprisingly i think it turned out pretty cool.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n5/akuma001/adamyukitop.jpg
    http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n5/akuma001/adamyuikiguts.jpg

if you have a common ground 360 pcb you can pretty much apply the kod vshg mod to make a dual console stick by making sure the common ground and power are connected to both pcbs. in this case ps2 and 360.

just don't plug both in at the same time or KABOOM!!!!

* side note: older vf4 sticks feel hella better than ex2/doa sticks. (but its still no vshg or custom sanwa :p)

2. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

Im Jealous. Can you put a naked chic on mine, getting SPODed by Akira? Preferably Brazillian?

3. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

I have that exact same stick with Sanwa parts, but it works for PS2.

I also have the two EVO Sticks, red and Blue. Maybe someday I will get one them modded.

4. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    I'm not the only one who doesn't like sanwa!

(fuggin hate vshg)

5. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

LOL, word.

6. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    LOL

7. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

But from what is inside (restrictor, etc.) it looks pretty much like the EX2. How come there is a different feeling?

8. 001

001 Well-Known Member Content Mgr El Blaze

the shaft is thicker, microswitches have a closer engage point, and the spring just feels alot more solid.

9. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    This could be a quote from a bad XXX film /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

10. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

11. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

The shaft is only thicker on the original VF4 Akira stick, not the Blue and Red Evo ones. It definitely makes a big difference. I still use that original Akira joystick on the new Hori sticks I buy, since the Akira stick now has all Sanwa parts. I just have to take it out and swap it. It is in the Ex2 that I use on XBL.

12. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

That's what she said /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

13. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    he*