1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FV2 moves list?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Mirkan, Mar 28, 2001.

1. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

I've been playing FV2 for quite a while now, and I still think there are a lot of moves that I've missed out..
    Is there a good moves list out there? All of my attempts at getting one on the various search engines have failed.. =/

Also, another question.. Have Bahn been totally crippled? Where are all of his throws?.. Not that they ever served any big purpose, but I feel that FV2 Bahn is a weaker character than FV1 partly because of this loss...

And another question, what the heck does he scream anyway? As far as I can hear it's "your moma's black!"..... but uhm.. I certanly don't hope so..
    If anyone knows what he actually says in japanese.. please tell me.. because I'd love to quote him now and then,...

/Mirkan

"I'm faster than lightning!"

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

General board! -nt-

-nt-

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ask the woman in fightingvipers.net

cya

4. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

On the General forum (where we normally message about anything not VF, including FV), I posted a message which had links to it.

The link for the moves is basically pointing to www.sega-rd2.com which has a moveslist on its FV2 page.

A new faq has been made for FV2 and is on Gamefaqs as well. It's a pretty primitive faq, some errors on it, but at least it's out. It has a full moves list with translations of the names of moves (author's translations).

IMO, Bahn is quite strong in FV2. Evading attacks, damage, etc.... I think he's extremely powerful. I could be wrong of course, but at the moment I am sure of Bahn's power.

-Chanchai

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

what do the FV2 fans (chanchai, zero chan, kbcat?) say to the argument that the game is purely for a bit of fun and not really that deep? i have heard this a lot lately and cannot currently comment as i have yet to play it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Check out the AM2 website. I think there's a full listing there.
    www.sega.co.jp. Take the Sega Group link and click on the AM2 logo.

Ora Ora Ora!

7. PPPK

PPPK Active Member

Have you looked at the AM2 website? Looks like a full list to me.

Pardon me, I'm English.

8. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

There are some FV2 movelists at AM2's page, however I haven't been able to do a comprehensive check to see if they're all complete.
    I do have a FV2 guidebook that lists almost all the moves in the game. I've been meaning to get command lists up but it's quite a time-consuming effort to translate and organize eveything and then put it in tables, and that's time I really don't have too much of currently. (Plus I'd have to decide wether or not I wanted to go into all the miniscule details about each technique...) However, if somebody wants to help out with this effort I would be highly appreciative.
    I'd rather get information about the game engine written up first and then concentrate on command lists.

"Itemauzo Kora!" - Bahn

http://www.fightingvipers.net