1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Game update is available now

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by King9999, Aug 23, 2012.

1. King9999

King9999 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mmking9999
    Just started up the game, was prompted to download the patch. Let's see some more rooms now. :)

2. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Did it fix Players Met?

3. King9999

PSN:
    mmking9999
    I didn't even think about checking that, but there was no mention of it before in the patch notes. Is there a more up to date note that we can check? I wish Sony made it a requirement for devs to tell us what a patch does.

4. King9999

PSN:
    mmking9999
    It looks like Players Met still doesn't work.

5. Guyjin

Guyjin Member

Dan rank icons seem to be erroneously shown with the same red background as kyu icons in the lobbies. At the versus screen it corrects itself to blue. Nevermind if it was always like that. I only noticed it last night.

Edit: Wait, I think I understood these icons the wrong way in the first place. lmao.

6. Shinzu921

Shinzu921 Active Member

oh, darn, now I have to change outfits way faster :confused: