1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Game2K1 is here!

Discussion in 'General' started by Kruza, Aug 7, 2001.

1. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    I thought this would be interesting news to point out for those who often plays Dreamcast games online and for those whose planning on doing online console gaming in the near future.

Remember the alleged rumors some of you may have read/heard a few months back about a gaming ISP being created by a few ex-SegaNet employees working for New Millennium Entertainment? Well it's no longer a rumor. NME's ISP, Game2K1, has officially gone live. Check out this and additional details on Game 2K1 from SegNet's former Chief Technical Officer Lynn MacConnell <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.segaweb.com/news/0801/010.html>here.

And on a semi-related note... I don't think I asked this before, but does anyone here play NFL 2K1 and NBA 2K1 online? If so, let me know so we can play each other sometime.

Kruza