1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameplay quick thoughts

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Llanfair, May 23, 2001.

1. Gnug315

Gnug315 Well-Known Member

Re: My analysis

No, I just read this thread after the gathering ended, and the DC isn't there anymore. There was no question which was faster, so the idea of testing it didn't even come up. Could perhaps have tested to find out exactly how much faster the DC is, I suppose.. but who cares anyway *shrug*

2. CIN

CIN Well-Known Member

This always happens. That is probably because it would take to much time to correct the speed. The speed up maybe because the DC calculates some information faster or maybe because there is less data to take care of because of the reduced polygon counts the DC will go faster.

These type of things always happen when a game is ported. I have extensive TTT(arcade) experience and IMO the Arcade version is slightly faster than the PS2 version. So IMO this change of speed is mainly because of the different hardware.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by CIN on 05/26/01 05:12 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

3. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Hmm..again...begs the question..if the D.C can be overclocked.......

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu