1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameshark Codes For U.S Evo

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by TexasLion, Aug 17, 2003.

1. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    I didn't see a post with these codes yet, so I thought I'd make one. If there is a post already, oh well. And I didn't test these out myself, but a friend with a GS 2.0 just confirmed that they all work.

(M)
    0E3C7DF21853E59E
    EE8DC4A2BCBAD5B2

Inf Health P1
    DE6BD58EBCA99B4C

Low Health P1
    DE6BD58EBCA99B83

Inf Health P2
    DE6BCDBEBCA99B4C

Low Health P2
    DE6BCDBEBCA99B83

Infinite Money-Quest
    DE69B19ABCB8DDC3

All Items/Movies
    CE69B2D0BCA99A82
    DE69B2D2BBA89A82
    DE69B2DEAF699B8A
    DE69B2DABDA89A82
    DE5D66BEBCA89A82

2. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

sweet, the infinite money and all items/movies codes work /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif (i'm using a gameshark v2.0 disc)

3. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

Where did you get these, link?
    - - - -
    I just tested them out, and they all work fine. Cheers on getting the items /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. TexasLion

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    I stole them from a Gamefaq post like 6 pages in on the Evo boards. Too lazy to find the actual post though. But that's 2 people that's confirmed them, one a good friend of mine. I'm sure they work.

5. iron_fist

iron_fist Member

Do these work on GS 3.0?

6. iron_fist

iron_fist Member

Please...

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

no idea ?

8. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

go look on gameshark.com for ver 3 codes.

9. fagan

fagan Well-Known Member

Just so everyone knows the all item/movie code doesn’t unlock all the items (all characters are missing some items (some characters item completion rating is as low as 87% or something crazy like that) … I figured that out when I got the mecha helmet for Jacky on my quest memory card and was going to load it up on our VS mem card. No mecha helmet for Jacky! (my fave item with Jacky and the gameshark code doesn’t unlock it /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

fagan

ps anyone know how to get ALL items unlocked with a Gameshark 2 ???

10. playa

playa Member

Yeah, thats true. Thats wat i was just goin to post. i gues you r 2fast4me.

11. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

What about Action Replay. Does it's unlock everything code unlock all items for everybody?

The Pal version doesn't have 10th aniversary yet there are codes for the UK version to unlock all VF1 stages for Action Replay as well.

12. JetLancer

JetLancer Well-Known Member

How do you type in "Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution" with Gameshark 2? It says i have reached the limit. I tried like "VF4 Evolution" and stuff but I can't type the game's name.

13. TexasLion

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    I just typed in Evo since I know what it means. Maybe you can put "VF EVO"

14. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

You can put in anything you want actually, it doesn't matter as long as the correct codes correspond with the appropriate game.

I titled the game as 000Evo (those are Zero's not Oh's /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif) because that way, the game will always be at the top of the list, instead of having to scroll down all the way to the 'V' section everytime, it's much more efficient this way.

15. JetLancer

JetLancer Well-Known Member

I finally did it, the codes work but too bad Jacky doesn't have the helmet.

16. Nori

Nori Member

17. Bibulus

Bibulus Well-Known Member

Umm that link doesnt work. You might want to just C&P the codes so people have a reference

18. DeathCom

DeathCom Well-Known Member

Does the "All Items/Movies" code unlock all the wallpapers?

Im still having total and complete hell getting through the challenge mode. And there's just no way Id bother with it for characters I dont play.

-DeathCom

19. Kefka

Kefka Active Member

Agreed x_X

I do not have an AR, and have no intention of buying anything that allows cheating, but that challenge mode is insane...

do it with all chars.... X( X( X( X(