1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gamest Mooks

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by Guest, Nov 3, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone know where you can still get these, especially the VF3tb mook? Now that Gamest is officially defunct (*sob* RIP my favorite gaming mag, you will be missed... *sniff*) it'll probably be a pain to get these via special order.
    BTW I applied for a user ID like,... 2 days ago, why haven't I gotten any confirmation yet?
    And Jarien/Pyroguy, if you're reading this, now that we finally have access to VF3 again on the DC it's time we pick up where we left off... my Sarah and Lion versus your Akira and Kage (are you even bothering with Kage still?)...

- Zero-chan

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Anyone know where you can still get these, especially the VF3tb mook?

Sorry, I can't really say much except to try any local Japanese book stores.

BTW I applied for a user ID like,... 2 days ago, why haven't I gotten any confirmation yet?

Did you supply a valid email address? The User ID (Zero-chan) has been registered, so I'm guessing something went wrong with the confirmation email. Please email me at myke@virtuafighter.com with a temporary password and I'll fix up your login.

<pre>__
    Myke
    </pre>