1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gay VF5FS players

Discussion in 'General' started by J Menzel, Oct 5, 2016.

1. J Menzel

J Menzel Member

Hey,

I love this game and have been playing forever but always wondered if there were other LGBT players. There was a site called gaymer.com (I think that is the name) but it was shut down I think. It would be cool to know.

2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    Won't lie, opened this thread with the ban-hammer ready, lol.

Tricky, Chefboy_OB, MarlyJay and 2 others like this.
  3. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

I was gonna say the same thing! lol!

4. J Menzel

J Menzel Member

It's a valid question. Many games have LGBT players and it would be cool to connect with them. This is by no means an attempt to out anyone or cause any problems. Just thought it would be cool to connect with like minded individuals and hopefully play some vf. If anyone reads this and feels more comfortable with just sending me a mssg that would work as well. I play with a bunch of cool guys and it would be cool to ad some friends and be more inclusive.

5. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    It is totally a valid question :)

6. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

https://www.youtube.com/user/GyakuRyonaMale

This guy has a whole channel dedicated to it. Idk if he plays vf anymore, or is even on vfdc. So here you go.

Sidenote: @oneida I was also expecting some troll to have made a list of players he doesn't like and call them gay and I expected the list to start with @VFhayato :LOL:

oneida, VFhayato and IcKY99 like this.
  7. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I suppose i am part of the LGBTQ, but the T rather then the G - as that is but one of the many differing ways of self that is under the LGBTQ "umbrella".

I was just not sure if it was of importance VF-playing wise, for me personally, as anyone can, and/or should have the same rights to press or fail pressing buttons, nail or drop combos, have a perfect ping-rate and connection or one that lags up peoples moral-turned-abare ^^

But also its totally fine if ur looking for people to relate to, i wish u luck in that and also happy Virtua Fighting with us all :)

8. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

I've definitely seen many people play Lion on PS3.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
    Andi001, MarlyJay and IcKY99 like this.
  9. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    savage

10. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    DAAAAAW here I came a runnin' with my katana drawn expecting some hideous troll action...
    Sorry I can't answer your question but welcome to VFDC anyway, lol.

sheaths katana and slips back into the shadows :whistle:

Jason Elbow, jimi Claymore and Ellis like this.
  11. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    I'll tell you like this. Welcome to VF. And it doesn't matter to me what your sexual orientation is. I indiscriminately kick anyone's ass!! Happy Games!!!

Ellis likes this.
  12. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

i'm a LGBT Player myself, my favortive character from the VF cast is Sarah by far, Pai and Vanessa close a close second followed by the lovely Aoi :p love love love me her coutners and throws :p
    i hope we all can come together and do games on the platform of choices

Tricky and Ellis like this.
  13. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The only objection I had with this thread is the fact that it was posted in the PSN forum, when it has nothing to do specifically with the PSN! ;)

p.s. Thread moved to the General forum.

14. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I cant even call "console-phobia" on that one.
    Its like ur making sensible administrative decisions
    - How does one deal with that Myke??

its.. some sort of conspiracy, i need to read some random weird articles online and put them together in a grand theory sometime :p

15. jm571

jm571 Member

Hello,

I posted the original message and now see the error. I guess a little laziness on my part...lol.

16. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Lazy mistakes are human so no probs in the end ^^