1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

GCC Sarah Evolution

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by tragic, May 6, 2003.

1. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    _MG_ said:

Heh, nice work. And was that the "scary" laughing bloke from Thriller I heard at the end there? /versus/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!

2. Netrom

Netrom Well-Known Member

That's the best editing I have ever seen in a combo movie. Great stuff. What kind of programs did you use ? Nice comboes too.

3. sixtwo

sixtwo Well-Known Member

I was immediately skeptical of this movie after the score of fanboy-esque replys that followed the posting, but I'm happy to report that I was wrong in my skepticism. Nice work.

Neneh Cherry - good pick!

And yes, that's without a doubt Vincent Price from Thriller, another good pick.

4. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

This video rocks tha place, even if I'm not a Sarah fanboy, I really found it great.
    Great combo creativity (especially all this backturned madness with the flipkick /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif)., great editing, great music, great backstagger followups.great great great.

Good luck for the future of Gamecombos /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif and thanks for this vid.

5. American_Pai

American_Pai Well-Known Member

*in my best CvS2 Guile voice* Good job!

6. _BMW_

_BMW_ New Member

gdog! wtf are you doing with that pr0n as your avatar! shame on you! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Hey Benny.

Feels good to get it out to the public aye!

Excellent stuff man.

Now, I suppose I have to wait until either a new ver of VF4, or till VF5 b4 I get to see another clip from u aye?

^0^

8. Tifosi

Tifosi Member

........speechless....!!!!!
    Probably, the best vf clip I've seen, at least in terms of video editing.......godlike............

9. Ragnafrak

Ragnafrak Well-Known Member

my mirror has been removed -- the file is like 105mb and my webspace is 110 ;]

10. American_Pai

American_Pai Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    _BMW_ said:

gdog! wtf are you doing with that pr0n as your avatar! shame on you! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My pimp cup run-eth over with the pimp juice. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

11. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Fuckin' A

I have just wet myself.

12. Jacky_San

Jacky_San Well-Known Member

I'll admit I haven't seen the whole thing but what I have seen is awesome, I'm watching at work.

Is there anyway to send that to TBZ? I'm sure they'd like it, wouldn't they?

13. Spinich

Spinich Active Member

that was a awesome combo video i can tell ur really good

14. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Re: Transcript

I liked the excellent command execution in that video. /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif Hopefully we can see more interesting stuff like this.

BTW, good luck with your site.

15. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Re: Transcript

Sweet stuff Tragic.

16. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

17. Zakuta

Zakuta Well-Known Member

Very good, vid - editing was well done and everything seems to be in fine order. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TEH TWO THUMBS UP

18. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Anyone know what the link to the vid says on TBZone?

ben

19. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

Tbzone says,

We updated Sarah combination clip made by PS2 VF4

evo.

Even though the file is a little bit large, it has excellent

combos with superb quality.

We will also get ready to make characters' combo

movies by our own.

Refer to the [Combo Arts] page which is located at

the top of [Download] menu.