1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

GCC Sarah Evolution

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by tragic, May 6, 2003.

1. sixtwo

sixtwo Well-Known Member

2. Kageh

Kageh Active Member

Excellent work as always. This is the best one yet though.

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Tragic rocks large. GLC sucks hard.

blow it out your crusty ass, GLC. Tragic owns you.

GE

4. Collette

Collette Active Member

Having left off VF for a couple of years I am getting ready to get back in bigtime in preparation for the coming of 5.

I just want to say that I am soooooooooo happy that vfdc is still here and especially that one of the mirrors (Endless Fight) still has the epic Sarah combo movie, which I lost some time ago.

Watching this video again (and again and again and again!!!) is exactly what I need to get myself totally pumped. Thank you tragic! Thank you VFDC! Thank you sixtwo for posting a mirror that still exists 3 years later! And thank you Endless Fight!

15%... 16%... come on, come on...

5. tragic

tragic Well-Known Member

Hi all. Anyone have the original 123 meg copy of this video? I have it on YT but the audio was flagged and I can't dload it with sound =(. Trying to get the original for a keepsake. Let me know! Thanks!

6. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    let me the link a ill try too download or record with a video capturer

7. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The video in question is available on YouTube:

But as @tragic mentioned, since the audio has been flagged he is unable to download it with sound.

BTW @tragic are you the owner of that YouTube channel? If not, have you tried contacting them? I pretty sure the owner is able to download the original, uploaded file.

8. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    In case anyone was looking or wondering, @tragic found the video.

Jide likes this.
  9. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Hi.
    The video is added in Media Section? i was curius and want to watch with sound. Link?