1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

General Kage questions

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by CookyYuki, Apr 16, 2004.

1. CookyYuki

CookyYuki Member

Fist off I just want to say Kage is the coolest f****** in the game. I'm like 98% done the quest mode but it says I only have like 75% of the items which is weird because I checked the item faq for Kage at this site and there were only about two i didn't have. Whats with that? is there a third orb item, I have the glowing brace. Also I have the walpaper where kage isn't wearing a mask. Is that something you can unlock? Oh yeah and is it physically possible to do an evade with 4 throw escapes or were they just joking when they put that in the game?

2. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

please search it up next time. the 75 % item thing is probably because of orbs which count as percentages in items. the quadruple evading throw escape is possible, search it up on tips and such.

3. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

i agree. kage is my favourite character, im .3% off completing all players in quest, im not far off completing the item % either. which chatacter did you beat to get the kage without his helmet wallpaper?

4. CookyYuki

CookyYuki Member

I forget who I beat. The wall paper is sick though, it shows alot more of his scar.

5. CookyYuki

CookyYuki Member

I still want to know if you can unlock that though

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The wallpaper you described for Kage is obtained when you complete the Training Challenge.

Edit: there's another unmasked Kage wallpaper which is easier to get. Simply complete the Training Tutorial.

7. CookyYuki

CookyYuki Member

Theres another wallpaper without a mask?!?!?!?!? cool. My real question was if you could actually play as Kage without the mask, that would be sick!

8. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

No you can't get the mask off in Evo. But in previous VFs I hear the mask can get knocked off from some hits.