1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

get this site off the air.

Discussion in 'General' started by Shadowdean, Mar 18, 2001.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think it's real...it's gotta violate some kinda animal cruelty law....plus the thing about the superglue is impossible.

Even if it is a joke it's pretty sick. My guess is it's some kind of "A Modest Proposal" thing.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It isn't real, you fucking imbecile. And I can not decide
    which is more amusing - the site, or the fact that you
    fell for it.

4. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Were your parents upset when they found out you lived through child birth?
    Oh great mind, what leads you to believe that it is not real?

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

5. Guest

Guest Guest

it is not real. ive heard about it, i think its done by some students at mit. it plays on the fact that some people believe just because theres a website about something, it must be real.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

it is not real...this is an old site that has eaten through knee-jerk, reactionary people, like yourself many times over.

7. Page

Page Member

This stuff reminds me of how gullable the general public is . . . that's no slight to you man.

The Ontario government launched a web site offering oversea investments to people, the sight was a hoax and some hundreds of ppl logged on and gave thousands of dollars to nothing. It just goes to show.