1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Get yer VF4 movie here !

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Feb 23, 2001.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Re: Keep the stages finite.

STOP TELLING ME HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVEN'T DL THE CLIP YET!!!!!!!!!!

SHADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see the overeaction on the board is excitment...

<font color=red>SummErs' 'mibu's lone wolf'

2. Guest

Guest Guest

My Impression

I couldnt see the video too well but Virtua Fighter 4 seems to fuckin ROCK......... The game seems to be 60fps so the smoothness of the animation is beautiful. Realistic and clean. Costumes are realistic, I couldnt tell if there are any additional characters to the crew but the stages are really good too. Yu Suzuki has done an amazing job. Ive loved all the Virtua Fighter games, this one should impress me way beyond. If they could get games like this on a new Sega System, PS2 is done for......

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Additional Vf4 movies can be found at the following URL:

http://www.dailyradar.com/features/game_feature_page_2352_1.html

They're .mpg's with a slightly better focus and better view of the screen. Additionally, they've got full footage of what appears to be the attract mode featuring the monk character.

Some notes of interest:

Jeffery's stage now features a huge waterplane plane in the background.

Lion/Leon's stage looks like a redone version of Sarah's classic vf2 coloseum stage, lightning and all.

All characters now feature full motion capture on the hands!

Taka seems to be missing. Anyone notice this? MagicBox (http://www.the-magicbox.com/)is reporting that there are 3 new characters in the game. After the monk (whose name is supposedly Rakan Ken) the remaining new characters are supposed to be female. The game will also supposedly support new saving to external memory cards and cell phones. Well, in Japan maybe. ;)

-Pat

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

3 new characters?
    i thought it was 2.
    anyone know the OFFICIAL word on this?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Rakan ken is a traditional chinese fighting style!!!!!!!
    it's not the name of the monk!!!!!!!!!

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

God, imagine this guy challenges u...slot in the mem card...displaying 100 wins, 10 losses...

THE SHOCK!!!!!!!!

7. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

hehe, well, keep in mind that someone can inflate their results (not like it would matter all that much). They can simply choose when to stick the card in/images/icons/smile.gif

I still wish there was a way to save replays... but then there probably wouldn't be a way to view the replays (but I'd stick out quite a bit of money to get a viewer of some sort)/images/icons/tongue.gif

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

"keep in mind that someone can inflate their results"

Now here's a good way to give the guy a good scare!