1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting into the opposite direction of a stance question.

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Tha_FeauchA, Oct 31, 2021.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    So in the command training, there's moves at the end of the command list of stances that put you in the opposite direction of when you enter the stance.

My question is, is there ways/a sequence of moves that can get/put you there?

In the command training, it just starts you in that position. Part of me is thinking maybe the only way that happens/you end up in the opposite direction is if someone jumps over you while you're in those stances. And they're there for the slim chance that happens.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2021
  2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    If it is an attack string that leads to that stance...maybe multiple successful evades can result in the reverse position of the stance.

Or if it is an attack that lunges severely forward to stance change, one evade cans suffice.

Which specific stances are you looking at?

Tha_FeauchA likes this.
  4. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    If you are refering to leifei

You can enter dokuritsu, nehan, koko, or hai stance backturned after crouch dashing under a running or jumping high atk (for ex jacky SS 33K+G) and input buffer the stance. Lei will be on 2player side facing the other direction in stance lol

akai and Tha_FeauchA like this.
  5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    @akai It's with all the stances. I didn't think about people evading around me, that could do it too, but. Numbers confirmed my suspicion that those moves are only there for the off chance somehow, some way the opponent ends up behind you while going into a stance. I just wanted to be sure there wasn't a sequence of moves that could put you in the opposite direction.

Thank you both.

beanboy and akai like this.