1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Getting items with Kage-Maru

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Stuc2K, Mar 24, 2002.

1. Stuc2K

Stuc2K New Member

Are there any special circumstances to win some different items with Kage-Maru...i've been playin for 40+ matches and all i've won are "Three Stars". Doesn't he have blades he can wear on his back? Thanks in advance for help.

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

some items can be stolen from the Kumite Kage if he is wearing it. Eg, i got the samurai sword by winning the kumite kage.

Other items like short hair can be gotten from 7 spheres. i can't remember how i got the 2 swords behind his back /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

3. cka

cka Active Member

I've won an item in Vs. mode... I think it was Triple Stars (x2) (he just has shurikens on both hips). And yeah, you can obtain the sword from fighting the 'barfly' character when your character is in the Dan ranking. If you're in Kyu rank, he wears the samurai armor without a helmet, but in Dan he looks like plain yellow Kage with a sword on his back.

This is what I've noticed, at any rate...