1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Giddyup - Toronto has VF4

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Llanfair, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Llanfair

Llanfair Well-Known Member

Yep. As AfroNo4 pointed out, VF4 exists in the north part of Toronto.

For Chris and VF4fx, here's the skinny:
    Arcade: Lovegety Station, Commerce Gate plaza
    Where: Richmond Hill, Leslie and Hwy.7
    Machine: Versus City
    Rounds: 2 squares v. CPU and 2 squares v. human (arg)
    Cost: $ 1 CDN.
    Sticks: Japanese, decent condition.

I was there today with Kbcat, BigBrawler, and Plasma. It was a blast - I'll post more later.

cheers,

<font color=white>Llanfair</font color=white>
    <font color=orange>Booyah daddy mac! I'm stylin!</font color=orange>

2. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    Oh no T.O. has vf4. So I guess that means all the T.O. 3rdstrike boys are gonna go to vf4. Thats cool man hella cool.

Kiuju ze oni.

3. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

What an awesome day it was. The game is a blast. Takes a bit of getting used to--but, damn it's fun. Kage is uber powerful with all those TA-sweep combos... arg...

Gotta run and play some more :p
    kbcat -- I love Toronto!

4. L0w_RyDer

L0w_RyDer Member

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the hours of operation of this arcade? Oh, and this is very cool news.

5. capercat

capercat Well-Known Member

yeah hours of operation would be good ...
    and if at all possible, transit directions? from islington. or go train, from mississauga.

6. kbcat

kbcat Well-Known Member

From what I gather is usually around 2pm~12pm+. It's kind of that easy going "open when I feel like it, close when it start to get slow" type of place.

kbcat

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Have fun playing VF4, guys! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

[​IMG]