1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

glossary

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by TonkaJ, Apr 23, 2002.

1. TonkaJ

TonkaJ New Member

people use a lot of abbreviations on this site and it would be totally handy for someone to make a glossary of all the little in joke terms used around here, like what's a DC? Oh well since I can't figure it out I'll just play with my new star wars episode 2 figures

2. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

There is a list actually...

<a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/view.php?section=vf4&file=vf_abbreviations_glc.txt> here</a>

Just click on home >> Virtua Fighter 4 , and you will also come across a bunch of usefull documents. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif