1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

GodEater's music

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by nakataman, Jun 30, 2002.

1. nakataman

nakataman Member

this is a rather goofy question, but can anyone tell me what is that song that is playing in the background of GodEater's Uramawari video? i saw the vid a long time ago but remembered that i liked the song. i tried using Search but got nada. would appreciate it if someone can tell me the artist and title of the song. thanks.

btw, what ever happened to the movies section of VFDC? i recall that there was a section with VF3tb movies (i still remember that green Akira vid).

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Band : matthew goodband
    Title: everything is automatic

3. nakataman

nakataman Member

whoa, awesome. thanks for the quick reply.

4. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

Well then, while we're at it, I also have a video/GodEater/music related question..

I was wondering about a really old video from VF1 days; "GodEater's Jacky VF1 tribute" I believe it was called..

What was that song called? If I recall right the lyrics was something like "I'm indestructible.. ooooh.. yeeeaah.. indestructibleee... ooooooooh... mmmmh.. yeeaaah...!!"

Erhm.. yeh.. what was that called, and who performed it? /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

5. nakataman

nakataman Member

sounds like Matthew Good Band. hehe, i guess GodEater has a thing for them. /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

Ah yes, indeed.

I found it on Kazaa, full title is;
    Matthew Good Band - Indestructible

A really good song, and I must say, it's something of a Jacky theme for me, with the clip being one of my all time faves. Cheers GodEater! /versus/images/icons/wink.gif