1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh combo compilation thread.

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Combolammas, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

Damn I'll have to try that out and add it to the combo list.

There's another one that I added to the combo list but not on here:

6K(CH)>3KP>46P>2P>46P+KP6P

Need a 1fk on the 2P and only works from Closed Stance, but it deals 117 damage and works against Lightweights other than Shun but also Lion and Pai. Can be hard to land but the extra damage is nice

2. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I thought that was already in there? Or maybe it was just under 3KP. It works on a lot of the non-LW cast too but requires some inconsistent to perform delays.

But yeah, that does the same damage as the Vane one before so if you're adding all 3KP combos to 6K then copying that one there too would make sense.