1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh Combos

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Leonard_McCoy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. tmd02

tmd02 Well-Known Member

2. Pasqual

Pasqual New Member

More random combos that need further testing:

1P+K, P, 9P+K, 4P+K, 6K~P+G (99)
    Definitely works on all the ladies, although possibly only closed on Pai. Also works on Blaze and Lion at least. Definitely doesn't work on Shun, untested on everyone else.

CH 6K, 1P+K, P, 4P+K, 46P+KP6P (110)
    Tested on Blaze and Lion only so far.

3. WingedRegent

WingedRegent Member

PSN:
    Seraphim_Dragon
    IDK if this was covered, but this can be done next to a wall against everyone except for Akira, Jacky, Jean, Wolf, Jeffrey, and Taka.

With opponent's back to a wall:

CH 6K, 6P+K, 1P+K, 4P+K (Max Charge), 9P+K, 6K:p+G

7 Hits at 140 DMG. Works pretty consistently.

Here are also combos that I had posted on a GameFAQs forum for VF5FS:

4P+K, P, 66P+K, 46P+KP6P. 6 Hits for 76 Damage. (Works on LW and MW)
    4P+K, P, 6K:p+G. 4 Hits for 62 Damage. More stylish than anything. (Works on LW and MW)
    6K+G, P, 46P+KP6P. 5 Hits for 64 Damage. (LW, MW, and Jean)
    4P+K(Charged), 2P, 46P+KP6P. 5 Hits for 72 Damage. (LW and MW)
    1P+K, P, P, 6K:p+G. 5 Hits for 73 Damage. (LW and MW)
    66P+G, 3PP. 4 Hits for 49 Damage. Replaces his old 66P+G, 333P+K combo from VF4Evo-VF5. (Everyone except Wolf, Jeffrey, and Taka IIRC)
    333P+K (Stagger), 33P, 66, 46P+KP6P. 5 Hits for about 81-87 Damage IIRC.
    1P+K, P, 9P+K, 6K~P+G. 5 Hits for about 83 DMG. For Akira, Jacky, Wolf, and Jeffrey, use 46P+KP6P instead of the 9P+K set-up. Not as strong, obviously, but it lands.

1P+K, P, 9P+K, 46P+KP6P

6 Hits for about 84 damage. Does the same damage + easier to land than the 6K~P+G variant. A bit more reliable, but both are nice to use.

1P+K, 9P+K, 6K~P+G
    1P+K, 9P+K, 46P+KP6P

The top variant is a bit flashier, but it does 3 less damage than the bottom variant + is harder to do, so I'd recommend ending with the 46P+KP6P string. Both do somewhere in the High 70s to low 80s in terms of damage + both work only on Taka-Arashi.

333P+K (Stagger), 46P+KP, P, 6K-->P+G.

6 Hits for 93 DMG. For Akira, Jacky, and Jean, you need to be just a tad-bit faster to catch them, or else they drop below the grabbing range. This combo does NOT work on Wolf, Jeffrey, or Taka.

4. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Any combo which includes [6] [P] [+] [K] causing a wall stagger is not a guaranteed combo. It can be struggled out of.

5. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Against Taka (these might be listed here already, but anyway)

- 1P+K, 9P+K, P, 6K:p+G 84
    - 1P+K, 9P+K, 46P+K,P,6P 79
    - 1P+K, 9P+K, 46P+K,P,P 76
    (if not exact recovered 3K for +13 dmg. Ground throw not guaranteed, but you can try)

The above aply from CH 6K also

CH / crouch hit
    - 3K,P, 1f delay 46P+K,P,P 69 (+ possibility for 3K down attack +13) 46P+K,P,6P cannot hit with 1f delay.
    - 3K,P, 46P+K,P,6P 72 (Last hit is escapable with exact recovery, so not really a combo)

- 46P, P, K 44 (kinda sad)
    - 46P, P, FC 3P+K 45 (Don't hold 6 during the jab and it should work as long as you're not too close or not too far. The P registers as 13f. Just know when it's aplicable e.g. as 4P+K,P punisher it's perfect distance. For meager 1 point more!)
    - 46P, 3PP (Open stance only)

Near wall 236P+K, FC 3P+K 40 (Just for lols and because it's possible)

6. WingedRegent

WingedRegent Member

PSN:
    Seraphim_Dragon
    That's a given, yes, but the combo's still there + when it comes to Online, I've noticed that people don't tend to break the staggers too often, so it's viable. Not "optimal", but viable. *nods*

7. Berty33

Berty33 Member

XBL:
    Berty33
    I know about 1% as much as you do when it comes to Goh, and true "combos" are my weakest part of the game IMO, I'm useless at punishing.

However, I just tried out some of the above posted combos in dojo, and those 2 above definitely work on characters other than Taka. Tried it on Taka, Pai and El Blaze and it works on those 3 at least.

Maybe I'm missing something, I wouldn't be surprised.

In the same vein (only tested on El Blaze), I noticed you can do:
    1P+K, P, P+K, 6K~P+G for 82 dmg, which seems decent.

Like I said, when it comes to combos I'm a total scrub so let me know if it ain't right.

8. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Just came up with this. Only tried on Eileen so far.

3K,P, 1f delay 3P, 1f delay P, 46P+K,P,6P
    3K,P, 1f delay 3P, 1f delay P, 6K~P+G

Both do 89 on crouch hit. No stance requirement.

And just because I like to be an ass with spike combos:
    3K,P, 1f delay 3P, 1f delay P, 46P+K,P,P (shoulder)
    does 86 (99) on crouch hit but open stance only.

Against Jean from open stance 3K,P, 1f delay 3P, 2P, 46P+K,P,6P

EDIT: autosmilies screwing my notations. EDIT2: Jean edition.

9. Jide

Jide The Super Shinobi Silver Supporter

PSN:
    Blatant
    Can someone please explain why Wolf doesn't hit the wall when you finish a combo with [4][6][P]+[K][P][P]

Is this something exclusive to that particular weight class?

10. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

(CH 6K) 3K,P, 3P, 2P, 46P(delay),P,6P

Works on Jacky both stances. Since I forgot to mention the damage in the Jean version it's 88 (on 3K crouch normal hit). I got this combo to hit in a couple different ways from closed but open seems impossible unless you do it like this. Hard, but I think that's max against Jacky and hey, it's stance free.

11. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    VS Sarah and Lion only after back-turned [P][+][G]:

3P, P, 46P+KP6P
    3P, P, 6KP+G

Sorry if this is old.

12. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Here one combo that i tested it against sarah. im sure it works and to other lightweights or superlights but i didnt test it.
    [3][3][P] > [3][P] > [2][P] ( 1fk [2][P] ) > [4][6][P][+][K][P][6][P]

13. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

what do you mean with "buffer"? tnx

14. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    You can do 2p with 11P+K+G. That means you need 1 frame delay on the low punch. Some combos requires 1fk 2P (2P= 11P+K+G) to connect.

Mister likes this.
  15. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    In an attempt to revive the thread...

In a somewhat recent Japanese match, I noticed a Goh player ending his combo with 4K+G rather than 46P+K, P, 6P. I saw some nice mix-up potential while back-turned if the opponent would ukemi after. Here's one of my better results. (This camera is old as dirt. My apologies.)

16. JaLoHa21

JaLoHa21 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JaLoHa21
    I tested 33P+K, P, 66P+K, 6P, 4K+G on everyone with a ? and was able to do it on:*
    El Blaze: CS
    Aoi: CS
    Lion: CS (Dash half way up and do 4P+K, certain timing)
    Vanessa: CS (Dash half way up and do 4P+K, certain timing)

I tested 66P+K, P, P, 46P+KP2P on everyone with a ? and was able to do it on:*
    Eileen: CS and OS
    El Blaze: CS and OS
    Aoi: CS and OS
    Sarah: CS and OS
    Pai: CS and OS
    Lion: CS and OS
    Vanessa: CS and OS
    Jean: CS and OS
    Jacky: CS and OS

I tested 66P+K, P, P, 46P+KP2P on everyone with a ? and was able to do it on:*
    Lion: CS and OS
    Vanessa: CS and OS
    Jean: CS

*If you don't see a character with a ? on this list it's because I couldn't get the combo to work. I tried virtually every possible timing but could succeed to make it happen.

17. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I guess this is supposed to be 33P, 4P+K, P, 66P+K, 6_P, 4K+G?
    Thanks for testing.

I think one of these is supposed to be something different than you wrote up? Twice the same notation.

18. JaLoHa21

JaLoHa21 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JaLoHa21
    Oh ya, I did mess that up. I did test 33P though. And no, on the combo list it says what I wrote down.

19. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

To quote a turd "you know that puts you at disadvantage". Yeah for inside jokes.

20. JinKs81

JinKs81 Well-Known Member

9K+G(Stagger) 2P P 46P+KP6P.
    It does good dmg and works against the HW like Wolf as well.