1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh Combos

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Leonard_McCoy, Jun 6, 2012.

1. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Here are some combos vids ( I think a few are new, at least to me ^^").

BT [P][+][G] :

[6][6][P][+][K] :

[3][P][+][K] :

[2_][6][P][+][G] : ( my fav, as I'm not good to put pressure with a wall...^^) :

[4][K][+][G] :

[6][K] CH :

drassill, Shag, ExzetyXat1 and 2 others like this.
  2. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

2_6P+G, 2P, 4K W! huh? Have to try that out. My tops is 83 and I think it's only for Eileen and Aoi. This is worth giving a spin.

66P+K combos with a high bound were pretty nice too, have to test them out sometime. I also liked how that last 6K combo on Taka looked. Better oki and 1 or 2 points more damage than the current ones. I'll bet that ones stance specific with that ender though.

EDIT: 2_6P+G, 2P, 4K seems to be Blaze only. At least Eileen or Aoi don't hit the wall after 4K even with different delays while Blaze always does. Another thing, this is really, really and I mean really inconsistent. Sometimes he hits the wall after P or 6_P but most of the time he just doesn't and it doesn't seem to matter how I'm trying it. It can work from straight to wall, it can work from angle but most of the time it just doesn't.
    Personal note: 2_6P+G, 2P, 4K W!, OM (to Goh's front), 3PP W!, is kinda realiable 84 on Blaze (if you're angled so that his front is towards the wall 2_3P+K, K, 66K all whiff but otherwise OK, could try for a ground throw here too).

EDIT2: 1P+K, 9P+K, 4P+K, 3PP is stance specific on Taka (1P+K from closed). Pretty specific delay for 4P+K.

no_w_h_ere likes this.
  3. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Thanks for testing, too bad a lot seem specific ^^".
    About the 4K it seems to reset somehow the slump ? Maybe it can be used against other characters ?

4. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Open stance CH [6][K] [3][K],[P] [4][6][P][+][K],[P] [3][P],[P] 115 Damage

so far only confirmed in open stance, i didn't read through all the comments and dont know if this is already up. Works on Jacky, may work higher weights. I only found this a few minutes ago and rushed here to put it up.

5. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Is there some mistake in there? I certainly couldn't get it to work on Jacky. I use that combo on Eileen (if I remember to) and even she gets ground bounced twice during it. 111 damage.

Max damage on Jacky is 117 both stances but it's a bit tricky.
    CH 6K, 3KP, 46P, 2P, 46P+KP6P
    You need to delay the underlined P so that it causes a ground pounce.

DK likes this.
  6. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

No mistake Lammas, I got it to work. But i guess its obsolete since max damage for jacky is actually higher than the one i found

7. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I'm still curious as to how that worked? I can make both hits of 46P+K cause a ground pounce and 3P still turns into a green combo. The damage is also 111 instead of 115.

CH [6][K]
    [3][K][P]
    [4][6][P][+][K][P]
    [3][P][P]
    ?
    I'm really curious about this.

8. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I've been meaning to test 6K CH max damages next to a wall for a long time (like, a year) but I finally decided to run at least some of the characters.

Some notes at first

CH 6K, 33P, 9P+K, P, 66P+K, 3PP works on everyone but Taka and does 108
    - A thing about this combo that comes up sometimes in these ones too is that from the other stance (forgot which) you often need to dash between P and 66P+K to make the opponent hit the wall for the bound unless they are light enough to get bounded anyway. You can do the dash all the time and it will work reliably from both stances. This is basically the line we are trying to top here.

All of this was tested on high wall, if that matters.

I didn't test most of this stuff from different angles but there are only a few combos that it should impact on (like the Eileen one).

I didn't go for the ...9P+K, 44P, BT K... route as I find it unreliable as hell. For the record CH 6K, 33P, 9P+K, 44P, BT K, 3PP does 112 IIRC.

Anyway, let's get started.

Eileen
    - CH 6K, 33P, 9P+K, P, 66P+K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    121 dmg
    Eileen is light enough to hit the wall after the regular combo for extra damage. It does not work from a certain angle but I didn't test for the next best alternative as I rarely run across Eileen.

El Blaze
    - CH 6K, 33P, 9P+K, 66K, 46P+K,P, 2_3P+K
    114 dmg
    Quite a lot of the common wall combo routes didn't work on Blaze so this is what I came up with. I'm not sure if I tested changing 66K with 1P+K as that would yield more damage. Have to try it at some point unless some one else tries it.

Vanessa
    - CH 6K, 3K,P, 66P+K, 46P+K,P,6P, 2_3P+K
    129 dmg
    3K,P, 66P+K works on quite a lot of characters. On Vanessa it's not stance specific and she even hit's the wall afterwards for extra shoulder. From open starter you can 9P+K instead of 66P+K but I found no combo that would top the damage of the not stance specific low bound combo.

Lei-Fei
    - CH 6K, 3P+K, 2P, 6_P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 3PP
    111 dmg
    Lei is the first character against whom the 3P+K route seemed to produce most damage on. Not a huge upgrade from the universal 33P one but it does 3 points more and looks cool.

Jean
    - CH 6K, 3K,P, 9P+K, P, 66P+K, 3PP
    125 dmg
    - CH 6K, 3K,P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 46P+K,P,6P
    124 dmg
    I love it when 3K,P allows for 9P+K. It works reliably on Jean.

Jacky
    - CH 6K, 3K,P, 66P+K, 46P+K,P,6P
    113 dmg
    My go to against Jacky that I've realized is not reliable from closed (it works but sometimes you need to do 66P+K with no dashframe from closed so I guess this is mostly open stance only combo)
    - CH 6K, 33P, 9P+K, 6_P, 236P+K, 3PP
    109 dmg
    One damage upgrade from the universal one. Usually 236P+K needs stance specific dash / no dash but at least from a straight angle it works on Jacky reliably. Yay.

Akira
    113 dmg
    Open starting stance. Bound does not work at all from closed.
    - CH 6K, 3P+K, 2P, 6_P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 3PP
    111 dmg
    Same as Lei.

Wolf
    113 dmg
    Bounds Wolf reliably and 46P+K... is not stance specific either due to wall or becuase there no hits before bound in air.

Jeffry
    - CH 6K, 3K,P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 46P+K,P,6P
    124 dmg
    Weird that this work on Jeffry. He even hit the wall once afterwards for a shoulder and 131 dmg when starting from open... At first I couldn't land 9P+K when starting from closed but then it suddenly started working all the time so I'm not entirely sure if this is 100% reliable but the damage is pretty awesome.
    113 dmg
    The alternative

Taka-Arashi
    - CH 6K, 3K,P, 9P+K, 46P+K,P,6P, 2_3P+K
    131 dmg
    Open starting only (he can hit the wall for 2_3P+K from closed but it's only from a specific angle)
    - CH 6K, 3K,P, 9P+K, P,K,P, 2_3P+K
    125 dmg
    Both stances, nice damage

9. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

Jacky revisited

6K 3P+K, 2P, 6_P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 3PP
    111 dmg
    Just like Lei. Also forget about the 236P+K combo, that gets inconsistent with any angles.

Blaze revisited

6K 33P, 9P+K, 6_P, 66P+K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    121 dmg
    Just like Eileen, just a bit more strict with the angle for the wallhit to the shoulder finish. 108 with no shoulder.

6K, 3P+K, 2P, 6_P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    119 dmg
    Same idea, basic 111 dmg combo with a shoulder finish. Like usual 3PP into wall hit depends a bit on angle. On Blaze more than some other lights.

6K, 33P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 46P+K,P,6P, 2_3P+K
    117 dmg

Pai

119 dmg
    Same as Blaze. I think Pai hits the wall a bit easier but I didn't test much.

6K, 33P, 9P+K, 44P, BT K, 3PP
    112 dmg
    From a straight angle this seems to work on Pai both stances (except the couple of times it just didn't, that's how this combo is...)

Sarah

6K, 3K,P, 66P+K, 46P+K,P,6P, 2_3P+K
    129 dmg
    Just like Vanessa.

Aoi

129 dmg
    Open stance only (unless you of course manage to hit 3K,P from a ways from the wall to hit the wall later for 66P+K to work as it the case in all the stance specific 3K,P, 66P+K combos).

6K, 33P, 9P+K, 44P, BT K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    122 dmg
    Like Pai, Aoi seems to get hit by this pretty consistently and even sometimes hits the wall after for a shoulder. Seems like a decent choise in octagon stages.

6K, 33P, 9P+K, 6_P, 66P+K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    121 dmg
    Like usual the shoulder finisher is a bit dependant on angle but Aoi is so light that it works more often.

Kage

6K, 3K,P, 66P+K, 46P+K,P,6P
    Open stance

6K, 3P+K, 2P, 6_P, 9P+K, 1P+K, 3PP

Brad

129 dmg
    A weird one. Like most cases of 3K,P, 66P+K it connects reliably from open but you can land it from closed with distance or in Brads case, dashframeless 66P+K. The weird thing is he never hit the wall for the shoulder finisher from open even when I stiched the angle a bit...

The usual one, works reliably from open.

6K, 3P+K, 2P, 6_P, 1P+K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    Another weird package. Closed only because for some reason from open no wallhits ever occurred, dunno why.

6K, 3P+K, 2P, 6_P, 9P+K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    Brad is the first character I realized to try this on (and the last one I tested) so many of those 111 dmg caps could be raised to 113 with this. As usual 3PP into wall finisher is angle dependant. The 111 dmg combo works fine too.

Lau

113 dmg
    Open stance

111 dmg

Shun

6K, 33P, 9P+K, 6_P, 66P+K, 3PP, 2_3P+K
    121 dmg
    Remember to watch the angle for the wall finisher. Basic 108 wallcombo with shoulder just like the lights.
    -3 dp

119 dmg
    Basic 111 damage combo with shoulder finish. Does more damage in case you aren't getting those shoulders. A downgrade on sobering.
    -2 dp

6K, 3K,P, PKP, 2_3P+K
    111 dmg
    Just for completions sake as if you accidentally 3K,P Shun near a wall this is pretty much the only thing you can do. Bounds don't work, 46P+K,P drops him right to the floor. So keep this in mind if you ever find yourself too close to a wall a bit too late. Now that I found it I think this would work on many of the other 111 dmg capped characters too and this is a lot easier (though it might be more angle dependant as the K in PKP kicks them to the side a bit.

EDIT: Forgot to write this one

Goh

111 dmg
    Just the basic 111 one.

I thought I already tested Lion but seems he is missing.

EDIT2:

Lion

129 dmg
    Both stances with perfect buffer of 66P+K.

33P 108 works, 3P+K 111 works. The 113 from Brad section works too. Done.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    Jide and ShinyBrentford like this.