1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh is too fun to play!

Discussion in 'Goh' started by Kairace, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

And not to forget his very limited effective range ...

2. Mackfactor

Mackfactor Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Vf5sega
    http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gauche5&view=videos
    here's a good place to learn/study goh. watch wat he does at disadvantage watch what he does at advantage. not only does he have great D but his offense is the best. What i do to study other characters is evry week i pick up a new character( so far ive been able to do this with half of the vf characters, and i plan to move onto the other half once i know the characters in and out), study their frame data, play as them so u can be in the shoes of that character, that way u can learn their flowcharts. And also try playing online with that character and seeing where he is weak. an example, is when i picked up lei fei for 1 week and was getting beat by ppl who know how to fight lei fei, i learnt his weakness in the stances, that u evade to his stomach all the time since he only has like 3-4 moves that go to his front. Picking up different characters evry week as a test subject is a very good way to make goh stronger, u can only go so far with knowing your own character with goh. Evry character does have a weakness, and thats best discovered using every character and finding that out by getting beat. Honestly, picking up a new character is actually really fun u'lll learn differnt things. some characters rely on failed evades more (lei), some unsafe characters make u better at eteg (lion), etc etc. this to me is what makes goh rewarding and fun to use.. but goh does take alot of work
    ) :