1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh questions.

Discussion in 'Goh' started by CarpeNoctumXIII, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Do you play FT? [6][6][K] is only in FT. And that is not a true combo because the low throw is easily escapable. Another [6][6][K] is guaranteed though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops. I have to correct myself. The collapse off a CH [6][6][K] can be exacted recovered so no follow-ups are definite.

2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

In FT does the [8]/[2][K]+[G] trip work after [6][6][K] counter like it does after the knee in Evo?

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

hey, isnt the ff+k crumple the same as wolf's knee? --- therefore a low throw attempt would whiff completely, and i dont think side trip will work either because the opp isnt classed as still standing --- i could be wrong.

K or shoulder ram are guarenteed and they are the best bet.

4. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I honestly don't know. I'll try it out tomorrow and Friday.

I remembered awhile back Sal and I experimented the exact recovery for CH [6][6][K] and when this thread was brought up again I saw my old post.

5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I forgot it's just like Wolf's knee. Too bad. At least it's safe.

But the old [6][K], [2]/[8][K]+[G] trick should still work in FT though.

It seems like they improved goh in some areas, but weakened him in others for no reason. It leads me to believe that they're not quite sure what to do with goh right now. Well, VF5 is coming eventually.