1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh taunts

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Elite, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    I don't speak Japanese so I'm just curious as to what exactly Goh (and all the other japanese characters) say before and after the fights. Is there a list for these anywhere?

2. Nybec

Nybec Well-Known Member

Yes there were a thread on this very forum. I don't know where, so use search.

3. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

4. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Cheers EmpNova, that was a lot more helpful than the old "use search" reply.....

Would I really spend time typing a post if I could find the information I was looking for?

Answer : No, so why bother saying it unless you want to insult my intelligence "omfg dis guy dusnt even knwo abot da serch thingy!!11one11"