1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Going to Kaohsuing Taiwan May 5th-21st.

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by stompoutloud, Apr 30, 2002.

1. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Does anyone from vfdc live in this area. I have not been back to my home country in a while. What are some of the arcades you guys play at in Kaohsuing? Please pm me if you would like to play. Not very good, but would like to get better.

2. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

I am from Taiwan, too. Nice to see another Taiwanese player on this forum.

If you like to play some VF4 in Kaosuing, you can go to www.gamer.com.tw, the most famous game BBS site in Taiwan and check the "SEGA fight" board, and you will find that they will have some gathering on weekly basis.

BTW, I will be back to Taipei in June, too. If you have any question, you can PM me.

Good luck!!! Have a good time back to Taiwan.

3. nxw0016

nxw0016 Well-Known Member

Haven't been back to Taiwan for a long time, but I heard in Taipei there is a place called "GM", near the train station, where a lot of VF4 players go and play. It's not an arcade, they play on PS2, and it's free to play. However you might have to buy some drink (tea) or food from the store. Never been there so I don't know.

www.gamer.com.tw is great. I am on there too with same screen name nxw0016.

By the way, I live in NJ. not far from NYC. My place is open for VF4 challenge! come on!

4. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info guys. I will check them out. I have a cousin that is also giving me some info.

5. IRUS

IRUS New Member

yea, Thanks for the info, I will be going back to work in Taipei in Mid june, was wondering where the VF scene is now that arcades are outlawed in Taipei... *grumble* If any of ya want to play some vf while in Taipei PM me pls /versus/images/icons/smile.gif