Good looking, small in size VF4 commercial!!!

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by SummAh, Jan 31, 2002.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Guys,

Just DL this small less than 3 meg file, lasting 15 secs..and u will agree ruliweb stuffed up when capturing the PS2 VF4 movies...
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/VF4PS2/media/mpg/akira_large.mpg>www.sega-am2.co.jp/VF4PS2/media/mpg/akira_large.mpg</a>

If u still insist that the conversion is piss poor, saturn job like..etc etc etc etc etc

Well..cannot speak~

2. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

It's impossible to tell from this low res clip, the Ruliweb movies was way closer to the real thing.

However, I will not speak until I've seen the actual game running on my TV. Only then will my suspicion be either put to rest or justified.

As I believe someone already pointed out, the game will look much better on a TV than on anyone's insanely high res monitor. So I advice those who have access to TV/out to watch the Ruliweb movies through it. This will give you some idea of how the game will look.

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Well I liked the clip. It had a better quality picture and gameplay than the 80mb gamespot mpeg. I still stand by my thoughts that Akira's face is a bit of a shock if you've played arcade but everything else looks dandy. I even got to hear the intro of Sarah's stage.

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

for once we agree... take the ruliweb movies and cut them down to 50% size.. and suddenly the game looks a LOT better because it's harder to spot the jaggies.
    If you could size it down to the tiny flick from sega's site, it'd probably look like no jaggies exist :/

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

dunno, I think it looks pretty good.

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

that's my view too~