1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Good looking, small in size VF4 commercial!!!

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by SummAh, Jan 31, 2002.

1. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Guys,

Just DL this small less than 3 meg file, lasting 15 secs..and u will agree ruliweb stuffed up when capturing the PS2 VF4 movies...
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.sega-am2.co.jp/VF4PS2/media/mpg/akira_large.mpg>www.sega-am2.co.jp/VF4PS2/media/mpg/akira_large.mpg</a>

If u still insist that the conversion is piss poor, saturn job like..etc etc etc etc etc

Well..cannot speak~

2. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

It's impossible to tell from this low res clip, the Ruliweb movies was way closer to the real thing.

However, I will not speak until I've seen the actual game running on my TV. Only then will my suspicion be either put to rest or justified.

As I believe someone already pointed out, the game will look much better on a TV than on anyone's insanely high res monitor. So I advice those who have access to TV/out to watch the Ruliweb movies through it. This will give you some idea of how the game will look.

3. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Well I liked the clip. It had a better quality picture and gameplay than the 80mb gamespot mpeg. I still stand by my thoughts that Akira's face is a bit of a shock if you've played arcade but everything else looks dandy. I even got to hear the intro of Sarah's stage.

4. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

for once we agree... take the ruliweb movies and cut them down to 50% size.. and suddenly the game looks a LOT better because it's harder to spot the jaggies.
    If you could size it down to the tiny flick from sega's site, it'd probably look like no jaggies exist :/

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

dunno, I think it looks pretty good.

6. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

that's my view too~