1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

good sarah faq?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by AlexMD, Aug 9, 2000.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Anyone know where I can find a decent sarah faq? the only one I've seen so far is very old so doesn't have anything in depth,is turning your back a usefull technique you think? Ikebukoro sarah(sorry if spelling is waaay off) used to do it ALL the time right? Oh and is d+k,f+k pk counterable?.Thanks for your time

2. Collette

Collette Active Member

Hear, hear... a good Sarah FAQ is what I'm looking for as well... was a 'good soldier' with VF1 & 2 in the old days & am looking forward to getting back in the game with VF4... what's this crap I hear about Sarah being weak? An Awful Lot of Folks have gone down under my Sarah brutality in my day... has she been toned down since 1 & 2 or have I been playing the minors all this time...?

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

No decent VF3 Sarah faq exists... there is one by tigeraid but it sucks :) Ikebukuro Sarah used to do it ALL the time in VF2, not so much in VF3 (or so I heard). For counterability, check the movelist (and what's d+K,f+K? I don't think something like that exists...)

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

just shut the fuck up

<font color=red>~~~ 'enemy not SPODED, enemy not DOWN/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

blah...this post is WAAAAY old GLC, I used to do d+k,k as d+k,f+k....yeah and I'm well aware of the counterability as well. : )

Oi Raoul Duke,don't dig up my 8 month old posts anymore you're making me sound like a fool : P.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by {Doomboy} on 06/03/01 05:51 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Don't blah ME dude, bash the idiot who replied to it first, bringing it back to first page :p

7. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Yeah sorry just shocked to see my post resurrected again.

ps.consider the idiot bashed : P