good sarah faq?

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by AlexMD, Aug 9, 2000.

1. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

Anyone know where I can find a decent sarah faq? the only one I've seen so far is very old so doesn't have anything in depth,is turning your back a usefull technique you think? Ikebukoro sarah(sorry if spelling is waaay off) used to do it ALL the time right? Oh and is d+k,f+k pk counterable?.Thanks for your time

2. Collette

Collette Active Member

Hear, hear... a good Sarah FAQ is what I'm looking for as well... was a 'good soldier' with VF1 & 2 in the old days & am looking forward to getting back in the game with VF4... what's this crap I hear about Sarah being weak? An Awful Lot of Folks have gone down under my Sarah brutality in my day... has she been toned down since 1 & 2 or have I been playing the minors all this time...?

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

No decent VF3 Sarah faq exists... there is one by tigeraid but it sucks :) Ikebukuro Sarah used to do it ALL the time in VF2, not so much in VF3 (or so I heard). For counterability, check the movelist (and what's d+K,f+K? I don't think something like that exists...)

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

just shut the fuck up

<font color=red>~~~ 'enemy not SPODED, enemy not DOWN/versus/images/icons/mad.gif~~~'

5. AlexMD

blah...this post is WAAAAY old GLC, I used to do d+k,k as d+k,f+k....yeah and I'm well aware of the counterability as well. : )

Oi Raoul Duke,don't dig up my 8 month old posts anymore you're making me sound like a fool : P.

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by {Doomboy} on 06/03/01 05:51 AM (server time).</FONT></P>

6. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Don't blah ME dude, bash the idiot who replied to it first, bringing it back to first page :p

7. AlexMD

Yeah sorry just shocked to see my post resurrected again.

ps.consider the idiot bashed : P