1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta be a champion!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by AugieLD, Apr 22, 2002.

1. AugieLD

AugieLD New Member

Okay, I've searched all over this site, about the hero class, and I've only come across one post that states, that in order to get to the Champion Class from Hero, you must win against 10 10th Dan opponents... well I've been playing for a while... and I've beaten several 10th dan opponents, but not in one long sitting. At times, I'll win 4 (without loosing any), then quit because and go to class or eat, then start up my PS2 again and play some more... and win a couple. Do I need to beat all 10 in one sitting?

2. solfizz

solfizz Well-Known Member

no, you only have to beat ten 10th dan opponents without losing to one while you're a Hero. Just don't lose against one or else you'll be a Hero again.

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    How about reading the Ranking FAQ available under the VF4 section?

Just a thought.