1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Great way to win a match with Lion

Discussion in 'Lion' started by lionrulz77, Sep 16, 2002.

1. lionrulz77

lionrulz77 Active Member

This is how I usually win matches with Lion on arcade and Kumite modes. First, just after it goes "Ready... Fight!" press [2][K] to knock your opponent down, then press [8][K] to jump on top of you opponent, doing significant damage. After this they will probably get up straight away, so simply either press [P][P][P] to do a punch combo or [K][K] to do a double kick. Then after that you can either repeat the process to finish them off or press [P][G] to make the replay look good! (note; I recommend not using the [P][P][P] combo against Vanessa or Jacky because they can counterattack your punches, so be careful!) If you have got any better ways to win a match with Lion, please please please e-mail me at auronmaster77@yahoo.com
    you can also visit my Playstation 2 gaming website at www.geocities.com/auronmaster77/auronmaster
    it's a very good website, remember to sign the guestbook!
    Thanks!

2. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

77 check it out. This site is so well organized. You will find a wealth of Lion VF4 info here. Suggestion one: Go to HOME icon and scroll down until you see the VF4 section on left that lists all the VF4 characters. Click on Lion and then documents and discussions. Ice-9 has written a section called Dojo that will be interesting to you, I'm sure. hiro-sensei has written some excellent ideas (tested!) that are quite advanced and some very helpful beginner advice too. Gaijin Punch and Chanchai have also posted some interesting Lion tactics. Brotherhood of Lion