1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ground throws

Discussion in 'Aoi' started by uk_kid, Aug 28, 2000.

1. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

this is a basic question for you guys, but how do i do aoi's ground throw?
    who else has ground throws(and how are they done?)?
    thanks
    oh, and has anyone got ANY details on VF4?(hints as to what the new characters are like, etc...).
    AND...i still don't know how aoi's name is pronounced...?can anyone lower themselves to my level and please tell me?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

When your Aoi get near a laydown opponent, you just enter command of d/f+ P+G, she will then try to grab the opponent's limbs and do the break.

Wolf and Jeff have a 0-damage ground throw with command of d+P+G, that just to pick up the lying opp.

for other questions, I don't know.

hope it can help

Yours

Hugo

3. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

I read In a magazine (hyper) that it is pronounced ah-oi,granted magazines aren't always the best source for accurate info so take it with a grain of salt or however that saying goes.

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

yeah Aoi only has that one ground throw in VF3.

5. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

Why are you drudging up 2 year old, already-answered, now TOTALLY irrelevant posts? FREAK!

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

wouldent you like to know?