1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

guaranteed Rising Back Kick except akira

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by YOSUKE, Sep 10, 2006.

1. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

Hello everyone

I have another skill that you probably don't know ''guaranteed Rising Back Kick except akira''

If you know, you don't have to read it /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif

I forgot to tell maddy about this skill since his main character is Akira

well, there are some kind of down styles such as face down feet . I know a couple of guaranteed situations. Therefore, I am going to teach you with them.

after (my /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif) Jacky's 43 or 3 PPP, you will probably jump....do 8P, right? after you got jumped 8p, you can hit Rising Back Kick (delay) if your character is not AKIRA

(Rising Spin Kick? I don't know which is the kick because we call them only one name)

this guaranteed rising Back(Spin) Kick is the ""delay"" one and no roll, standing one, so you hardly can attack after this, but it is guaranteed.

you should kick delay one, but do it Immediately.

there is another example. after Brad or sarah hit 6PK with wall(opponent back to wall), they might do 8P. after this time, it will be the same situation as just I said.

I doubt it that you can succeed with the other down styles as rising kick is guaranteed.

I almost forgot. the characters you(not akira) can hit the guaranteed ris...kick are brad, Jacky, sarah, and Vanessa. I mean this kind of 8P attack with the down style.

It is not so hard. just do turn your lever around and push P(andG ir you can) then Push K. Don't roll. just stand and K

if you really can not understand my explanation, why don't you try thesituations Itold you? /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

good luck, guys /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

oh....I am so sorry for using Pai, maddy /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I wanted to use 1K+G more.

2. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

1. everybody in the world should apologize for using pai /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. come to UK, and bring maddy, and everybody else

3. thanks for the information, i have just read this, i think i need to test it for myself later~~

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

hey yosoke, just letting you know that we apreciate any VF gameplay posts and encourage you to get your other VF friends to post their knowlege in this board /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

just saying thanks for the info /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

Hi Yosuke,
    do you mean the rising attack is guaranteed if you do it fast and rise in place?
    Is this FT, evo or both?
    I told someone to try it the other day in vs, it didn't work for them but maybe they didn't do it fast enough. /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Thx for the info.

5. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

_optimus_

hello
    I was told that both of them would be fine. I already tried this one in FT.

you should do as fast as you can,but delay one.

if you just push k, the rising kick will be able to be avoided, but if you delay in doing this kick , that kick won't be able to escaped. I need you to do this kick as fast as you can.
    if you are fast enough, you can hit it.... i suppose.

just push P. while your oppoment is rolling back(after 8P), you push K.

6. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

yo yo everybodies, YOSUKE: I picked that up while you were here, started doing it a little bit as well, hope you are having fun, who ya playing in DOA now? This stuff works, and UK ppls, come to america, I'll show you what Ohio honor is all about... /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. YOSUKE

YOSUKE Well-Known Member

hey sean. how are you ?

thanks for picking me up over there. I appreciate it. I think you got better not only VF, but also street fighter...? /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif haha. I have played DOA twise here. I don't think I can improve my skill.....

hope I can visit you in next summar or winter. I like Ohio /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

someone have tried this skill? did somebody succeed?

8. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Yosuke, your english looks much improved!

9. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

yeah i tried it in FT vs Vanessa's string knckdown like jacky's

seems to work, thanks~