Guess wich game I just received .

Discussion in 'Console' started by Fishie, Jan 26, 2002.

1. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Go on , take a wild guess ^_^

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

Party at Ali's house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Ummmm, VF3?

4. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

Mwehehehe .

Better conversion then I expected , I still dont have arcade sticks for PS2 tough and playing with the standard pads is horror and just urgh .

5. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

BUT WHAT GAME DID U GET???!!!!

6. MiKeY

MiKeY Active Member

I'm also a bit eager to know.=)

7. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

I got this shiny disc and its some game for PS2 , I think its like the fourth in an ageing series of fighters or something like that and its on CD .
    I couldnt be arsed to check it tough .

8. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

VF4 you dolts .

9. Adio

Adio Well-Known Member

Can you customise the colours of the character costumes anyway you see fit o,r do you only get the VFnet selections?

10. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

What do u mean. Unless u went through some time warp (doubtable) to 1-31 how the hell could u get VF4! Wait did it come out early by surprise, what is the meaning of this sick joke!!!! I feel dizzy I think i'm gonna faint............ Wait a second, what r u all talkin bout? I am so confused, someone help!! What country r u in, does it come out before 1-31 in some other county, I must know or I will go insane!!! : O+(

11. Darkseed

Darkseed Well-Known Member

It's just a really bad joke from an ugly little monkey, no offence /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

12. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Almaci, Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I nearly blew a circut, i am gullible and that was cruel. I feel so neglected, and stupid more than anything. I will laff at this some day, but right now there is smoke comin out my ears. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Hey and is Lion wearing mascara? : )

13. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Oh ho, using your borrowed TOOL then? Wish I had demo station access.

14. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

GAHH you fags. 15 billion posts and yet to hear anything useful. Stop kissing each other's asses and post something about the game, if anyone really got a copy.