1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

hacker , any help to get my rank back?

Discussion in 'General' started by unknownproo, Dec 11, 2021.

1. unknownproo

unknownproo Member

i was playing today ranked match with my jacky i was ((lv37)) while i was waiting for the opponent suddenly it came a match akira vs akira and after i lost this match my jacky becomes 10kyu , any help to get my rank back?

2. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

It's a known bug that arrived with the latest patch. Unfortunately right now there's no way to get back to your rank. Let's just hope that SEGA does something about it.

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Sega posted that if the Akira bug occurs for you, do not complete the match. Just press the PS button and close the application. Hopefully a quick hotfix will be applied to fix the error soon.

4. unknownproo

unknownproo Member

unfortunatilly i didnot see that post , but i think it will be fixed and get to my level in the next update , i hope so

5. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that happened dude.:cry:

6. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    @unknownproo - have you check if your rank was restored? I saw at least one person got their rank restore post 1.31.

7. akai

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Account - kawausohiza.
    Player contacted Sega, after the 1.31 update. It took about a week before he saw his player rank restored to what it was before the Akira bug.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  8. RawrCookie

RawrCookie Well-Known Member

This happened to me as well for one of my main characters i use and i contacted
    SEGA for it and this was their response:

20211222_061607.jpg

20211222_061547.jpg

Above that they don't even know their game literal name, misspelling by calling it "VirtuaL" lol

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  9. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Because you're speaking to Sega of America (or Europe) who sadly don't have much at all to do with the game so can't get something fixed immediately. For a quick action I imagine the only way is contacting Sega of Japan and lucking out.
    And if you're wondering "don't they talk?!" hahahahahaha.

10. RawrCookie

RawrCookie Well-Known Member

Do i have other options except contacting the English speaking ones?! Lol At least they can deliver it to Japanese developers if they can't do anything.

Besides they are the ones who put game progress/save data and other technical issues in nature of enquiry options while i was contacting them... so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Screenshot_20211222-160157_Chrome.jpg

I also was wondering if all SEGA not just the Japanese region one will ever talk back lol

11. -nero-

-nero- Member

Thanks for the info.
    I followed the same procedure as kawausohiza and got my rank restored.