1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hajin's jacky.

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by aZ1d, Mar 10, 2004.

1. aZ1d

aZ1d Active Member

The haircolor hajin has on his jacky i know one cant get in the ps2 version but the outfit is so fucking nice /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i know its a white shirt blue pants and black jacket (i think correct me if im wrong) but i still cant seem to get the shiny look he has,something im missing? =/

Btw hajin is SUPERB compared to all other jacky players /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Aslong as you promise NEVER to use the mechahelmet and consider it cool again Azze anything is fine in my book! :cry:

/KiwE (Gratz on your stick).

3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Haijin's haircolor looks the normal brown to me.. The one you can buy at the shop. And the jeans color is also the normal blue IMO.. There is a color called "silver blue", but it's more gray-ish. Jacky's 2P outfit jeans are more "shiny" than 1P trousers by default. Haijin seems to have blue Collar as well.
    I base my observations on the Otenami Haiken-videos, so if you have seen him elsewhere, please tell.

- Manji

4. aZ1d

aZ1d Active Member

He has white shirt color ^^ check pre match pose and after match pose =P the haircolor looks weird but i guess your right,but his jacky is so shiny =( i want my jacky that shiny =(

5. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

shinyness = arcade vf4 evo's superior graphics???

6. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

I beleive its simply the 'superior arcade graphics', his hair is normal brown in my opinion, but others seems to think otherwise, I won't name names /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. Valdimiar

Valdimiar Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with the mechahelmet?

8. Kagamura

Kagamura Well-Known Member

erm.. actually, i think you'l find the answer to that would be, whats right with it. /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif