1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Happy New Year Peeps

Discussion in 'General' started by SNAKE BOSS, Jan 1, 2013.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Happy New Year to all of you and I just want to say that I know I caused some trouble on here last year but then so did all of you by pouring fuel to the fire. All what went on though I did not mean anything bad by it and I know that you all are not going to froget that but at least lets leave all that in the past year and look forward to the new year in a good way. Believe it or not I am going to be a better guy and player and I am not looking at ranks or anything like that, I am just going to do vf for fun and improve from my loses and wins. So say what u want and believe what u want but I believe what happened last year and my actions in rank matches which were before I found out about this site, it all happened for a reason and that reason is for me to find this site because if that did not happen I would probably would not have found this good site. I had fun here and actually enjoyed being here and even had great matches vs some of you from here which made me improve. So lastly I dont hold a grudge against anyone because its not worth it and not my style. So lets continue on for the better and enjoy, improve together in vf and in life. Happy New Year peeps and be well :).

2. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Happy New Year. Honestly, I hope this time you will keep your word. VF and VFDC doesn't need any of that my good fellow, so please stay focused on the game. No more FT10, no more flames.

Otherwise, it will be like...

[​IMG]

Tocuh likes this.