1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hardcore questions.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by The Dude, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Ehgads that is gross... any other moves have this same property?

-Jason

2. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

I know the DLC is still like this. (able to throw-interupt the bodycheck, just like it used to be) I think the last hit from the AS3 is also like this, but I'm not sure.

3. MrWhite

MrWhite Well-Known Member

Re: Hardcore IT

Actually there's numerous moves which can be IT. I just gave up on making a list of them ( although that would be nice if someone with a home version could test that out ) : too much money and very specific research. Search for "interrupt throws" for a few example IT moves ( avoid the Ice-9/Mr.Bungle flame-o-matic in that thread ) .

4. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Holy cow, I completely missed the topic of interrupt throws. It's not often someone says to me (and here very legitimately) to use the search function.

Very cool indeed.

-Jason

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

avoid the Ice-9/Mr.Bungle flame-o-matic

This should be my sig!