1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hardest/ Easiest character to beat the game with

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by shadowmaster, Aug 29, 2006.

1. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I have seen people that use Akira, Lau, or even Shun Di and never came close to losing any matches and beat the game very quickly. Then again you can master Aoi for one example and have a harder time beating the game then a faster Lau or stronger Akira character even if the difference is slight and you still dominate the game anyway. What characters do you feel have the easiest and hardest time crushing the game over all when they are mastered and used perfectly.

2. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    First of all I have read it but I am not asking because I want others to decide for me. I already have my hand picked favorites. What is wrong with just asking just because I am not noob that is new to the game and don't know what the characters can do. Is there anything wrong with that even though I can understand why this topic was mentioned on sticky too.

3. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

To beat the game?
    I would say Wolf Hawkfield.