1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone actually seen kages short sword

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by greyf0x, May 24, 2002.

1. greyf0x

greyf0x Member

I've looked through lots of posts, and I've searched the forum, but no body seems to have even seen this item.

I (like many others) have got all of kages items apart from this one. so

Has any one seen it yet???

2. vfighter8323

vfighter8323 Member

I think I saw it on "Barfly" , 4th Dan on one of the outfits, I think 2P. im not sure if it was because i wasnt using Kage when i fought him, but im sure it was something i didnt get, because it looked like the Ninja Sword, but without the Dagger thingie.

3. acixx

acixx New Member

Getting into VF4 heavily... Kage is definitely the man... I encountered Barfly! as a Dan2 and he was Dan 4 in !P. Beat hm and got ninja sword... better late than never on the info i guess....

4. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Barfly carries the samirai hair and<font color="limegreen"> the ninja sword. </font color>Anyway O'Kysa carries it you need to beat dural and the win 30 wins in a row.I did it at high king thats the easiest time to do it.......I think.

5. KageMan2002

KageMan2002 Well-Known Member

short sword, ninga sword, long sword, excallaber sword, what's the difference??

6. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Yeah I agree with KageMan,they have different names
    but look the same.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I have all of Kage's items and I think the swords look the same too but each has something different so you can tell with one it is. /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif The ninja swordset I think is one of the hardest to get because you need to do the combo that includes the 10ft toss.But the hardest is the short sword.You need to beat dural and win 30 matches in a row in order to face o'Kysa.

8. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

The only thing I don't have are the two dunce items.
    I have the Mr.Bunny but I can't seem to get the spinx
    head and the Mr.Squrril,and yes the spinx head is
    avaliable in the inventory so don't say it's not because I have it for Akira.

9. gazza

gazza Well-Known Member

you'll get the tuntankhamon head by losing 3 excellent rounds in a row (works at least in the vs mode), not sure about how to keep it though...

10. lionrulz77

lionrulz77 Active Member

Yes, I also saw Kage's short sword on Barfly, (he wears green and is around 4th dan, I couldn't beat him!) although I am not quite sure how you would unlock it. The way that I get items for my characters is to go on vs. mode and select my Kumite character, and another random regular character, (it is better if nobody controls the other character) and simply keep beating them and you will win some items.

Hope this works!
    /versus/images/icons/grin.gif

11. I've seen Kage's sword. It was on some white and gold one at Subjugator, Conqueror, and some other high rankings.

12. To get the sphinx u have to lose 10 matches in a row.

13. gamesmaster1_2be

gamesmaster1_2be Well-Known Member

Geyfox? gamefaqs guy right. if it is, you'll know who i am!
    i have pretty much all of Kage's items, and they rock! can't remember how i got it though!