1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone here made a VF Clan???

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Maximus, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

I'm just posting to see if any people here have made any VF clans. I would like to know where these clans are if possible.

2. OffBrandNinja

OffBrandNinja Well-Known Member

Koen-Ken 225 for life, biatch!

3. Maximus

So are you all Lau's then or you guys just use that as you clan name???

4. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

Clans.. in VF?

The only thing close to clans are the regional players. NY, Cali, the southern players. Just anyone close enough to gather.

5. Maximus

Oh ok. 'Cause when I was playing MKD online I saw a lot of people making clans for MK. They were hosting online tryouts and such so I was just wondering if there were any for VF.

6. Vith_Dos

If VF were online *fingers crossed* then I wouldn't be surprised if some "clans" popped up. Damn the rest of those... popular games

7. Maximus

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn the rest of those... popular games

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't really call MK popular. In fact I thinkk they really messed MK up in the new version. I especially hate that new breaker that they installed on MK. So in truth, I really don't like the new MK and I really don't think it's popular as it used to be before.

8. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

One true Lau.

In the VF cartoons there is talk of "koen ken" & "koen ken america" or "koen ken europe" & when we became supergeeks we decided that "koen ken" + (area code of our locale) = us was a good formula.

Anyways...I don't know if the fellas would dig calling us a "clan" if you feel me. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

9. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

team china 4 lyfe!

10. Vith_Dos

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Damn the rest of those... popular games

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't really call MK popular. In fact I thinkk they really messed MK up in the new version. I especially hate that new breaker that they installed on MK. So in truth, I really don't like the new MK and I really don't think it's popular as it used to be before.

[/ QUOTE ]

MK not popular? Reguardless of how you feel about it its much more popular in the states than VF is. Hell there are 2 movies based on it. All we get is a cheesy anime!

11. IronJUNKIE

IronJUNKIE Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    team china 4 lyfe!

[/ QUOTE ]

WERD UP SON!!! /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif

12. Maximus

Hey I didn't diss MK. Hell even I like the movies myself. The only thing I wanted to state was that I REALLY, REALLY HATE MK DECEPTION!!!! I don't know how more obvious I can make it. So plz ppl, don't think that I hate MK or the MK legacy, I just hate the new videogame version of it.

----By the way I REALLY love MK4.----

13. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    There was once a Team Tokyo Mafia in SoCal. One guy died.

14. PhoenixDth

PhoenixDth Well-Known Member

thats what happens when you're in a mafia

15. MADrox

MADrox Well-Known Member

I dont think anyone is bothered if you did diss MK, but you had stated that you didnt think MK was popular. that thing was crazy durilng 2 and 3. I remember seeing a few fights at diversions when it was first released.

As far as Klans, we did used to have the Chi-Klan,,
    but everyone seperated now ,,
    we'll see if we have a reunion sometime.

dumb-stino

16. Maximus

I didn't mean MK in general. Oh no. I myself am an MK fan. I just meant MK Deception. From what I've heard around my neighborhood, MK Deception isn't really as popular as the previous MK's. I myself liked all the previous MK versions, I just REALLY don't like this version. Sorry i I confused anyone by my comments. My apologies.