1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone with a slim ps2 have this problem

Discussion in 'Console' started by Coroo, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

hey guy my vf4 evo is not working i brought two new copy it's loading and all but my system file is not elither being made or it's not saving. has anyone else had this problem before? please tell me if you all have anytips of i'm just gonna >.< sell my 2 copys of vf4evo.

2. ZSS

ZSS Well-Known Member

Could be a date mismatch - if the date of your system file exceeds the system date/time (as a result of leaving the PS without power for some time or anything else) then the game gives an error message about not being able to save. The solution then would be to set the PS to current date and time.

3. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

Is your memory card saving others games corretly? I have one memory card that doesn't save games from EA (like: Burnout, Black, Hitman), but others games like VF4, GT4 works just fine. /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif