1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Has Lau still got his D+KK,d+K,d+K+G???

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by RandomHajile, Feb 24, 2002.

1. RandomHajile

RandomHajile Well-Known Member

or has it changed?

2. Nutlog

Nutlog Well-Known Member

3. RandomHajile

damn, no wonder...
    i liked it in vf3, like getting them in the air an otb with it:)

4. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

nope! it's gone in VF4.

5. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

Chucky,

Shut up before you confuse someone with your ignorance.

-Jason

6. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

WTF is your goddamn problem?? Lau no longer has it retard.

7. Jason Cha

Jason Cha Well-Known Member

How clever, editing your post to change your erroneous answer. I could change my original post to include your original answer, but I'll just affix it here.
    ---------------------

Poster: chucky
    Subject: Re: Has Lau still got his D+KK,d+K,d+K+G???

yup! it's stil there.

------------------------

Myke, Jeff can't we get rid of this guy?

-Jason

8. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

lol, why the fuck would you say such a thing?? did i ever offend you or what?? or are you just an idiot??

9. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Chucky, I also saw your original reply. Is this going to be a trend?

10. RandomHajile

are u an agrophobe or fat or summing?

11. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

> Is this going to be a trend?

like ineffectual moderators?

too bad mike has been MIA recently; i'd be willing to bet money that certain people would have been banned quicker than you can say "where's my cat?"

12. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

No offense, but some people would similarly like to see you banned.

13. Mr. Bungle

revelation! will your ability to speak the obvious never fail to dazzle and amaze? besides, i wouldn't have it any other way, since for those who i know would want me banned the feeling is returned.

and way to shrug off a valid point and prove further just how useless you are, snot boy. if you or others are incapable of seeing any difference between myself and the people in question, then you're beyond hope...

14. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I thought the irony was quite precious, and at least worthy of some amusement.

In any case, I don't personally believe in banning (come on, it's so easy to go through different proxies), so I leave that part of the moderating up to Myke.

15. Mr. Bungle

> I thought the irony was quite precious, and at least worthy of some amusement.

you stupid fuckwit. i'll bet all the people who have ever wanted me banned don't even total half the people who want to see lau abuser or chucky go away. what's more ironic is that you think of yourself as an administrator and moderator but shy away from the most basic and necessary functions of killing people who troll and contribute absolutely nothing...

> so I leave that part of the moderating up to Myke.

wow! do nothing. wouldn't that be a surprise...it'll be just like you do with EVERYTHING ELSE ON VFDC! ..except pay the bill, and take props for it.

16. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

You are a fucking retard mr. bungle, soo STFU!! If anyone should be banned it should be your sorry ass for talking shit like that about a moderator.

17. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Heh,
    speed 4
    strength 1
    dexterity 2
    intelligence 0
    luck 7
    brownie points + 3

18. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member