1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Have any Chinese here?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Oct 27, 2000.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I Live in HK,have any Chinese here?

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Are you looking for players of Chinese descent? Or are you looking for players in China?

I think Jo Shun is in Hong Kong now, and seems like for a good while now/images/icons/smile.gif

Unfortunately, I don't know him; but I think that's what I hear.

-Chanchai

3. J6Commander

J6Commander Well-Known Member

well .. there are still a group of players in HK .. but they dun use the web much ..

-=Plasma=-
    (Clan of TO)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

YES,i look for some player in HK~
    But in HK diffcult to find VF3tb now in game centre.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

yes ... jo shun is in hong kong (he should be hanging around this forum once for a while too) ... anyway, jo and a group of hardcore vfers, including myself, are playing like biweekly here in an arcade that still have a 42" tb machine ...

anybody who wants to meet us, come to causeway bay on every friday night and you will find the crowd ... on the other hand, if you want DC play, add me 6297421.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

u can email me and we can come out have fun8))). I really hope can meet more friends in HK

Joshun

7. J6Commander

J6Commander Well-Known Member

the only one left that i know of is in causeway bay .. near the time square exit ..

btw, whats your email Jo???????????

-=Plasma=-
    (Clan of TO)

8. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

I'm chinese, but I'm not at HK right now.
    Still in Australia, got those pesky Law, economics and ER papers to deal with.

But if I do go to Hk(got many friends to visit and catch up) at the end of this yr, can I ask u and Jo shun out for a game?

By the way, FINALLY...I've met a couple of cantonese albeit online, that don't spit in my face when I tell them I play VF3 and not KOF/images/icons/smile.gif
    Well, not kof2000 anyway, too much bullshit combos.

SummErs' 'REALLY HATE LAW N ECONOMICS EXAMS!!!'
    n' misses his gf VERY MUCH/images/icons/frown.gif<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by SummErs on 10/28/00 10:25 AM.</FONT></P>

9. Guest

Guest Guest

sure ... 6297421

10. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

There's a very good chance I'll be in HK this December for about a week...probably December 20-28. I'm VERY rusty with VF, but I'd love to meet up with some of you guys to spar. /images/icons/wink.gif

ice-9

11. Guest

Guest Guest